As a production support & coordinator you will have a key role at the company and be responsible for coordination of tasks to ensure material availability between Planning, Logistics and Manufacturing
Information om kunden
Cepheid, a part of the Danaher group, is one of the world's fastest growing molecular diagnostics companies. The company's unique diagnostic platform is used worldwide and offers a wide range of diagnostic products in virology, bacteriology and oncology. With a patient-centric approach, Cepheid strives to deliver molecular testing closer to the patient, which makes the quality of the care higher at a lower cost, with improved outcomes. Cepheid's premises are located in Solna.
As a production support & coordinator you will have a key role at the company and be responsible for coordination of tasks to ensure material availability between Planning, Logistics and Manufacturing. Your tasks will include:
- Monitor the movement of materials through the production cycle to ensure optimized support of operational demands
- Work to communicate, resolve and avoid material shortages, minimizing downtime by ensuring material is available for work orders
- Manage finished goods inventory to meet agreed-upon customer service requirements
- Minimize inventory write-offs of finished goods inventory, intermediates and raw materials
- Determines ERP driven material requirements and creates production execution schedules and maintains inventory at planned levels
As a production Support and Coordinator, you will have an important function regarding the company's production cycle. It is desirable if you have/are:
- Bachelor's degree in field with 5+ years of related work experience or master's degree in field with 3+ years of related work experience
- Experience working with SAP or other ERP systems and experience with SOPs, GMP, ISO, JIT, MRP
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- A team player able to motivate colleagues and contribute to shared objectives
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both written and oral
Are you motivated by taking your own responsibility and driving improvements? Are you interested in being a part of a fast-growing company working to improve virus and bacterial sampling? Apply today! Interviews are ongoing.
In this recruitment, Cepheid collaborates with Michael Page. For any queries, contact responsible recruitment consultant Kim Naess at kimnaess (at) michaelpage.se
Ansök till Production support & coordinator to Cepheid
Observera att arbetsgivaren inte får tillgång till ditt facebook-konto.
Bachelor, ERP system, Inventor, Monitor, SAP