Oil is the world’s most important raw materials. It is used as lubricant in virtually all industrial processes. Oil is also a source to the ongoing pollution and climate change. There are many reasons why this valuable resource needs to be better used - in a circular way. RecondOil, acquired by the SKF Group in 2019, is a cleantech company founded almost ten years ago with the aim to create a sustainable use of oil. Combining advanced separation technologies (chemical and mechanical) from different fields, to create a technology platform (DST) that allows a lubricating oil to be cleaned down to nano sized particles and regenerated with the additives still intact. The oil can be used again and again, creating a truly circular economy – cutting carbon footprint, creating new business models and having a positive impact on the environment. For deeper knowledge, please visit:
Would you like to join this cool growth journey where you can contribute to a sustainable and more environmentally friendly world? Then you might be our next
Process Engineer, SKF RecondOil
As a Process Engineer, you will work with innovative and cutting-edge technology with global reach. You will join a fast-growing cleantech company and will have tremendous opportunities to make a difference. As a Process Engineer you will develop and engineer our concepts in cooperation with different SKF and RecondOil Specialists, being part of the process development team with expertise in process engineering, mechanical design, chemical engineering and automation.
Your day-to-day work
As Process Engineer you will contribute to the development and implementation of fully automated process solutions, enabling the sustainable use of oil. Tasks will include process technology development, optimisation and design, process safety, process risk analysis, process control and energy optimization. Further you will:
- Review, understand and interpret requirements/specification, piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs), and electrical control system and wiring drawings accurately for integration into design of equipment
- Problem-solving with hands-on ability in the mechanical and electrical field
- Take responsibility for commissioning, supervise start-up and operating of RecondOil’s systems at customer’s site
- Ensure suppliers compliance to the above mentioned
- Testing of new concepts/prototypes
- Contribute to technical development and project management in close cooperation with partners, consultants and suppliers.
- Troubleshooting via PLC systems, adjusting and improvements in the system
- Provide advanced customer support and service on site, including training of operators
- To take an active role in innovation & creativity in line with overall strategy and stay updated on technology trends in relevant fields
- Documentation, reporting and development of training material
We expect you to have/be…
- University Degree in Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering or equivalent
- Experience from Oil & Gas, Petrochemical-, Process chemical- Pharmaceutical- and/or Food processing industry with understanding of chemical processes
- Working experience of electrical-mechanical systems
- Experience of reading engineering blueprints, drawings and piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs)
- Knowledge of conducting experiments, observe and develop a clear understanding of the process as it relates to automation and related technologies
- High communication skills in English, both verbal and in written
- A valid Driving License, category B
- Willing to travel internationally
It’s also an advantage if you have…
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience in commissioning and start-up in an international setting
- Working knowledge and experience in PLCs, such as Siemens
You will enjoy working here if you
…are innovative with a high level of own drive. You will thrive in the process engineer position if you are service and customer driven, inspired by working with others. Further you need to have demonstrated ability to develop solutions to complex problems as well as solving practical ones.
- You are welcomed to a fast-growing cleantech company where you have a great opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a more sustainable world
- A challenging job with international contacts and possibilities for professional growth being part of a successful team, within an important and strategic area for SKF/RecondOil
- You will work with innovative technology in exciting customer projects around the world
You will be located in Stockholm, Sweden and report to the Teamleader of Process Development.
If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process please contact Anna Barkin Johansson, Recruitment Expert, at +46 31 337 10 67 or Anna.Barkin.Johansson@skf.com (please note that we can't accept applications via e-mail).
Are you interested?
…and meet the above requirements? Great! Please submit your application with resume in English no later than 27th of September 2020. Please send your CV as soon as possible as we will screen candidates continuously throughout the application period.
SKF’s mission is to be the undisputed leader in the bearing business. SKF offers solutions around the rotating shaft, including bearings, seals, lubrication management, condition monitoring and maintenance services. SKF is represented in more than 130 countries and has around 17,000 distributor locations worldwide. Annual sales in SEK is around 85 billion and the number of employees ca 45,000.
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
Communication skills, LEAN, Management, Monitor, Project management, Sales, Teamleader