Oil is the world’s most important raw materials. It is used as lubricant in virtually all industrial processes. Oil is also a source to the ongoing pollution and climate change. There are many reasons why this valuable resource needs to be better used - in a circular way. RecondOil, acquired by the SKF Group in 2019, is a cleantech company founded almost ten years ago with the aim to create a sustainable use of oil.
Combining advanced separation technologies (chemical and mechanical) from different fields, to create a technology platform (DST) that allows a lubricating oil to be cleaned down to nano sized particles and regenerated with the additives still intact. The oil can be used again and again, creating a truly circular economy – cutting carbon footprint, creating new business models and having a positive impact on the environment. For more information, please visit:
Would you like to join this cool growth journey where you can contribute to a sustainable and more environmentally friendly world? Then you might be our next
Automation Engineer, SKF RecondOil
As a Automation Engineer, you will work with innovative and cutting-edge technology with global reach. You will join a fast-growing cleantech company and will have tremendous opportunities to make a difference. You will develop and engineer our concepts in cooperation with different SKF and RecondOil Specialists, being part of the projects through all their phases - pre-study and design to commissioning, support and documentation. Further you will be participating in service delivery in different sites globally.
We expect you to have/be..
- A degree in automation/mechatronics engineering or equivalent
- Good knowledge in PLC and HMI systems (preferably Siemens TIA)
- Experience from working with commissioning, start-up and support
- Good understanding of the general demands for industrial production
- Good understanding of process diagrams (P&Id)
- Good understanding of Electrical diagrams
- Problem-solving skills with hands-on ability in the electrical field
- Good communication skills. Fluency in English, both verbal and written
- Driving license B
- Ability to travel worldwide for shorter or longer periods of time depending on the nature of the projects
It's also an advantage if you have…
- Experience from working in an international setting
- Experience with Electrical design (preferably Eplan)
You will enjoy working here if you…
Have broad technical understanding, interest and hands on automation skills. If you are innovative and have a high level of own drive and commitment. If you are easy going, humble and responsive with a high sense of responsibility.
- You are welcomed to a fast-growing cleantech company where you have a great opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a more sustainable world
- A challenging job with international contacts and possibilities for professional growth being part of a successful team, within an important and strategic area for SKF/RecondOil
- You will work with innovative technology in exciting customer projects around the world
Location: Stockholm. You will report to the Team leader of Automation Engineering who is located in Stockholm, Sweden.
If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process please contact Anna Barkin Johansson, Recruitment Expert, at +46 31 337 10 67 or Anna.Barkin.Johansson@skf.com (please note that we can't accept applications via e-mail).
Are you interested?
…and meet the above requirements? Great! Please submit your application with resume in English no later than 27th of September 2020. Please send your CV as soon as possible as we will screen candidates continuously throughout the application period.
SKF’s mission is to be the undisputed leader in the bearing business. SKF offers solutions around the rotating shaft, including bearings, seals, lubrication management, condition monitoring and maintenance services. SKF is represented in more than 130 countries and has around 17,000 distributor locations worldwide. Annual sales in SEK is around 85 billion and the number of employees ca 45,000.
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
Communication skills, LEAN, Management, Monitor, Sales