SKF works to reduce friction, make things run faster, longer, cleaner and safer. Doing this in the most effective, productive and sustainable way has made the SKF Group a leading global supplier of products, solutions and services within rolling bearings, seals, mechatronics, services and lubrication systems. Services include technical support, maintenance services, condition monitoring, asset efficiency optimization, engineering consultancy and training.
SKF is now looking for a
Manufacturing Development Analyst
You will be part of the Future Factory team tasked to transform and equip the SKF Group Manufacturing footprint with digital solutions, skills and knowledge to strengthen World Class Manufacturing for competitive advantage. You will be responsible to ensure that all business aspects are considered and understood in the digital transformation of the factories.
Your day-to-day work and responsibilities
- Collaborate with the factory management to shape the digitalization demands to match the deployment abilities
- Develop factory digitalization project portfolios and roadmaps
- Identify new opportunities and ideas, as well as continuously improve existing manufacturing concepts as well as digital solutions and methodologies
- Drive the execution of various assessments together with the factories ensuring that the right information is collected to understand site maturity
- Ensure the reference process is followed and that local adaptions are within specified tolerances
- Manage stakeholders to ensure full commitment and transparency
- Support OT/IT team members (technicians, specialists, and analysts) in their roles providing them with coaching and training in business process areas
- Support the factories (and clusters) in understanding and deploying the digital solution in connection with changing the business processes
- Support the factories with training, hypercare at go-lives etc.
We expect you to have
- BBA/BSc/BEng in Business Administration, Engineering, or similar
- IIBA Business Analysis Professional certification, or similar; advantageous if with PMP/PRINCE2, or CCMP/CMS certifications
- Proven experience in working various positions within manufacturing business or process development, advantageous if with OT/IT transformation projects/digital transformation projects, and in an international environment
- Experience in working with business and process development, advantageous if in the discrete manufacturing industry
- Experience in communicating with factory management and establishing trust in relationships
- Experience in developing project portfolios and deployment roadmaps in collaboration with the factories
- Experience in business analysis and demand shaping
- Experience in global rollouts and deployment projects as part of a large, multi-disciplinary team completing full project life-cycle
- Broad technical understanding & hands on implementation experience
- Fluent in English, both verbal and in writing
You enjoy working here if you [are]
- Have genuine enthusiasm and passion for improving business with the use of technology
- Find it natural to coordinate activities and to integrate solutions
- Optimistic in your ability to be successful, and be positioned to establish a habit of continuous adaptation to efficiently empower the future digital worker in the SKF Manufacturing
- Drive continuous change that leads to improvements in the way the organisation conducts its business
- Resourceful problem solver, good at networking and collaborating within the organization
- Enjoy, and have the ability to travel
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills to contribute as a member of global, distributed teams focused on delivering quality services and solutions for the global SKF Manufacturing footprint
- Opportunity to drive the digital readiness and digital solutions in the fourth industrial revolution for the world's largest bearing manufacturer
- Work in an international environment
- Professional growth opportunities
- Diverse workforce
Preferred location: Schweinfurt (GER), Gothenburg (SWE) or any other major SKF manufacturing site in EMEA.
For information and questions regarding the recruitment process please contact Patrik Schultzén, Manager Group Recruitment Centre, +46 31 337 12 70 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please submit your application with CV and cover letter (in English) no later than September the 27th 2020. Please note that we will screen candidates continuously during the application period.
Unionen – Jonny Hilbert +46 31 3372155
Akademikerföreningen - Anders Kempe +46 31 3373395
Ledarna – Angelica Lindström +46 31 3371842
Selected candidates will receive assessment links (MAP and Matrigma) feedback on these assessments immediately after completion. Proceeded candidates will be contacted for interviews.
SKF’s mission is to be the undisputed leader in the bearing business. SKF offers solutions around the rotating shaft, including bearings, seals, lubrication management, condition monitoring and maintenance services. SKF is represented in more than 130 countries and has around 17,000 distributor locations worldwide. Annual sales in SEK is around 85 billion and the number of employees ca 45,000.
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
ASP, BSc, LEAN, Management, Monitor, Network, Sales