SKF works to reduce friction, make things run faster, longer, cleaner and safer. Doing this in the most effective, productive and sustainable way has made the SKF Group a leading global supplier of products, solutions and services within rolling bearings, seals, mechatronics, services and lubrication systems. Services include technical support, maintenance services, condition monitoring, asset efficiency optimization, engineering consultancy and training.
SKF is now looking for a
Digital Deployment Manufacturing IT/OT Systems Engineer
You will be part of the Future Factory team tasked to transform and equip the SKF Group Manufacturing footprint with digital solutions, skills and knowledge to strengthen World Class Manufacturing for competitive advantage. You will be responsible to make sure the standard solutions and services deployed integrate with the existing landscape in a proper and documented way.
Your day-to-day work and responsibilities
- Coordinate the connection of manufacturing operation technologies (OT) and business information technologies (IT) through construction, maintenance, and expansion of the organization's data-centered systems
- Develop OT/IT project roadmaps and workflows
- Identify new opportunities and ideas, as well as continuously improve existing solutions and methodologies
- Drive the execution of various assessments together with the factories, ensuring that the right information is collected and that the quality is high
- Manage the systems and network documentation, and the upgrade of networks from a mix of legacy networks and fieldbuses into modern OT/IT network infrastructure
- Enhance network and data security in business and operations environments
- Monitor existing solutions with relevant metrics
- Support OT/IT team members (technicians, specialists, and analysts) in their roles providing them with coaching and training
- Support the factories (and clusters) with training, hypercare at go-lives etc.
- Identify and capture improvements and lessons to continuously improve ways of working
We expect you to have
- A BA/BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, or similar
- Proven experience in working various positions within OT/IT, advantageous if with IT/digital transformation projects, and in an international environment
- Experience in development of OT/IT project roadmaps and workflows
- Experience in working with application deployment, server management, server virtualization, database management, network segmentation, routing, and switching for IT/OT environments, firewalls
- Experience in supporting optimization of manufacturing (OT) and business (IT) devices, software, and network systems
- Experience in design and implementation of security and data governance systems, protecting both manufacturing and business environments
- Experience in global rollouts and deployment projects
- Broad technical understanding & hands on implementation experience
- Fluent in English, both verbal and in writing
It would be beneficial if you also had any kind of OT/IT certifications
You enjoy working here if you [are]
- Have genuine enthusiasm and passion for technology
- Find it natural to coordinate activities and to integrate solutions
- Optimistic in your ability to be successful, and be positioned to establish a habit of continuous adaptation to efficiently empower the digital worker in the SKF Manufacturing
- Enjoy not only technology, but also the development of real management and work culture
- Drive continuous change that leads to improvements in the way the organisation conducts its business
- Resourceful problem solver, good at networking and collaborating within the organization
- Enjoy, and have the ability to travel
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills to contribute as a member of global, distributed teams focused on delivering quality services and solutions for the global SKF Manufacturing footprint
- Opportunity to drive the digital readiness and digital solutions in the fourth industrial revolution for the world's largest bearing manufacturer
- Work in an international environment
- Professional growth opportunities
- Diverse workforce
Preferred location: Schweinfurt (GER), Gothenburg (SWE) or any other major SKF manufacturing site in EMEA.
For information and questions regarding the recruitment process please contact Patrik Schultzén, Manager Group Recruitment Centre, +46 31 337 12 70 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please submit your application with CV and cover letter (in English) no later than September the 27th 2020. Please note that we will screen candidates continuously during the application period.
Unionen – Jonny Hilbert +46 31 3372155
Akademikerföreningen - Anders Kempe +46 31 3373395
Ledarna – Angelica Lindström +46 31 3371842
Selected candidates will receive assessment links (MAP and Matrigma) feedback on these assessments immediately after completion. Proceeded candidates will be contacted for interviews.
SKF’s mission is to be the undisputed leader in the bearing business. SKF offers solutions around the rotating shaft, including bearings, seals, lubrication management, condition monitoring and maintenance services. SKF is represented in more than 130 countries and has around 17,000 distributor locations worldwide. Annual sales in SEK is around 85 billion and the number of employees ca 45,000.
Ansök till Digital Deployment Manufacturing IT/OT Systems Engineer
Observera att arbetsgivaren inte får tillgång till ditt facebook-konto.
BSc, Computer science, CSS, LEAN, Management, Monitor, Network, Sales