Are you professional with 3-5 years of strategic purchasing experience and knowledge of both direct and indirect categories. Apply today!
Sievert AB is a world leading manufacturer specializing in high-quality heating tools for professionals. Sievert has been in business for more than 130 years and today works together with customers in more than 50 countries all over the world. Offering of Sievert contains top-quality products for any type of soldering, brazing or heating task. Company strives for continuous innovation in the development of products with new technologies and designs.
Sievert Group comprises of Sievert AB in Sweden, production in Estonia and sales units in Germany, Belgium, England, Italy and the USA. The company is part of the Rothenberger Group, headquartered in Germany. Headquarters are located in Solna.
This a key role in company's growing, but lean purchasing team. The organization is flat and you will work in a high paced and dynamic environment. You report directly to the Operations Manager, and take responsibility for both strategic, tactical and to certain extend operational questions. Key projects lead by purchasing organization make significant impact on the company's development and competitiveness. You will work both with sourcing to own production, and with OEM / ODM suppliers.
You will be responsible for the Sievert Group's existing key suppliers and will identify, drive negotiations, on-board and approve new ones. An important part is also project management for supplier changes and the phasing-in of new products. You will drive international negotiations with the suppliers from all over the world.
Key tasks will include:
- Procurement category management
- Contract management
- Supplier evaluation and supplier classification
- Negotiation with new and current suppliers
- Forecasting, planning and operational purchasing
- Work to achieve an optimized inventory turnover rate
- Proactive identification and successful implementation of purchasing projects
- Participation in project work together with Marketing, R&D, Finance, Logistics, before and during the launch of new products.
This role requires international travel of about 30 travel days per year.
We believe that to be successful in this role you need to have skills in strategic purchasing and experience with technical categories. You need to have:
- 3+ year's experience of similar jobs, perhaps in the engineering industry or other production company
- Relevant higher education
- Fluency in Swedish and English in speech and writing. Knowledge of German is meritorious
- High analytical skills and ability to perform analysis and prepare reports in Excel
- Experience of and / or training in procurement and supply chain management
- Knowledge of MRP / ERP / business systems (preferably MS Dynamics NAV)
We believe that the best fit in Sievert's team would be a person with outgoing personality and someone who is a good team player.
At Sievert you will find a fast-paced dynamic environment with international team. You will get the chance to make a real impact.
Apply with your CV today! The position might be filled before the end date of the advertisement.
In this recruitment, Sievert AB cooperates with Michael Page and thus wishes that all contact regarding the position takes place via the responsible recruiter Artiom Kravchenko at 0733-254911 or artiomkravchenko(at)michaelpage.se
Ansök till Strategic Purchaser
Observera att arbetsgivaren inte får tillgång till ditt facebook-konto.
Finance, Inventor, LEAN, Management, Operations Manager, Project management, Sales, Supply chain
- Project Controller
- Rekryteringskonsult - Michael Page
- Kommande möjligheter inom Supply Chain-området
- NPI- Materials Program Manager
- Interim CFO
- Category Manager (E-Commerce)
- Finance Manager - Arval
- Redovisningschef till spännande verksamhet
- Senior Sales Controller
- Kommande uppdrag som redovisningsekonom