Are you passionate about compliance, systems and data analytics? Do you like working in a global team interacting with colleagues in many different functions?
Then you could be our next
Compliance and Data Analytics Manager
As Compliance and Data Analytics Manager you will be part of the newly established Group Compliance & Assurance (GC&A).
GC&A is responsible for:
- Internal control
- Internal audit
- Investigating breach of the Code of Conduct
- SKF Ethics & Compliance Reporting Line
- External financial audit coordination
- IT audit
- Enterprise risk management (ERM)
SKF is currently upgrading its Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) system to a modern state of the art Web-based system. You will be responsible for managing and developing the system and for ensuring that all relevant information related to the above areas is properly documented. You will also have the task to analyze the information and based on that provide advice to your colleagues in GC&A and in the operations.
Your day-to-day work
- Develop and maintain the GRC system including structure, access management, information and functionality
- Provide GRC system training to the user community; both within and outside GC&A
- Follow up, analyze and consolidate statistics from other systems used by GC&A, e.g. the investigation case management system
- Analyze data from the GRC system and put together compliance reports to management, the operations and the GRC community
- Develop and maintain GC&A internal communication channels (Communication & Team sites)
- Conduct compliance training
- Participate in the digitalization of GC&A and the operations in the area of risk and compliance
We expect you to have/be
- University degree in Administration, IT, Business, Finance/Accounting, Economics, or related fields
- A basic understanding of compliance and internal control
- Fluently communicating in English
- Advanced skills in Excel
- A good communicator
You will enjoy working here if you
- Thrive in a large, diverse and global network
- Have a supportive mindset
- Have integrity and are not afraid of challenging high-level managers
- Are structured, analytical and have a problem-solving attitude
- Are self-motivated
- Are comfortable and interested in working in IT systems and with digital tools
- A job in a global department with a broad area of responsibility where you can grow and develop depending on interest
Additional information for you
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden, local contract.
You will report to Director Group Compliance & Assurance.
For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Patrik Schultzén, Recruitment Expert SKF EMEA at Patrik.Schultzen@skf.com (please note that we can’t accept applications via e-mail).
Unionen – Jonny Hilbert +46 31 3372155
Akademikerföreningen - Anders Kempe +46 31 3373395
Ledarna – Angelica Lindström +46 31 3371842
Are you interested?
…and meet the above requirements, please submit your application with resume in English no later than 31st of July 2020.
SKF’s mission is to be the undisputed leader in the bearing business. SKF offers solutions around the rotating shaft, including bearings, seals, lubrication management, condition monitoring and maintenance services. SKF is represented in more than 130 countries and has around 17,000 distributor locations worldwide. Annual sales in SEK is around 85 billion and the number of employees ca 45,000.
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!