Do you want to play a big part in building an app from the ground up? Everything from connecting the app to the API, to animations and user experience. You'll work closely with other developers and designers to build an experience that carries through my clients brand, tone of voice and conveys their message message in the most effective way!
We are looking for the next passionate Android Developer to join their team based in Stockholm. We are looking for someone that is not afraid of trying out new libraries, frameworks and tools to find the best solutions for their challenges! You must like working together in a team and with other developers on the Android app to bring features to the hands of the users!
You should have
- Experience building and maintaining an Android app, preferably published on the Google Play Store.
- Experience of working with git.
- Passionate about building a great user experience.
- Experience working with Java.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent professional experience.
- Knowledge in common mobile application architecture patterns (MVP, MVVM, Redux).
- Experience writing tests, working with TDD.
You might also have
- Tried out or built applications with Kotlin.
- Worked with a CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience working with RxJava.
- Tried out Kotlin Coroutines.
- Experience building a high availability and resilient app, for example in the finance/payment industry.
This is a chance to get stuck in and really have an impact on the creative side of things here, please send over your application today to be shortlisted for this position!
Ansök till Android Developer
Observera att arbetsgivaren inte får tillgång till ditt facebook-konto.
Nigel Frank International
Android, Architect, Bachelor, Computer science, Finance, JAVA