Job Title: CloudOps Support Engineer
Salary: 35,000 - 35,000 SEK
Tech Stack: Linux, AWS, Kubernetes
I am currently working with a leading IaaS and PaaS provider who help to host, support, sustain and secure client environments across multiple industries of all sizes and shapes! The company are a well established leader having controlled their market since 2012.
Providing multiple services within both development and infrastructure working in IaaS and PaaS they help to build and host new services from scratch. The responsibilities include:
- Understand the responsibility and benefits of the Cloud delivery model.
- Help developers to launch code and software.
- Still work on CaaS and security when helping to open up and deliver solutions.
- Fantastic support skills as well as monitoring abilities.
- Fantastic team work skills.
The skills and experiences which will be a huge benefit in this role are:
- Strong Linux operations experience.
- Any experience to Kubernetes whether big or small are always beneficial.
- Any AWS platform experience is also highly beneficial
This role is flexible and can offer a lot of help to grow and learn new technologies. It is all about mind set, do you want to grow? Are you a team player? And are you passionate about the work you do? If this is a yes then get in touch as I would like to hear about what you are looking for and give you more information about this role and others.
Ansök till Cloud Operations Support Engineer
Observera att arbetsgivaren inte får tillgång till ditt facebook-konto.
Nigel Frank International
- Dynamics 365 F&O Consultant
- Datawarehouse Developer, North Stockholm
- Business Intelligence Front-End Developer, Stockholm
- Golang Engineer
- Web Developer (React.js, PHP & WordPress)
- .NET/EPiServer Developer
- .NET Developer - Integration
- Dynamics AX Technical Consultant
- Dynamics NAV BC Developer
- Senior Frontend Developers & Architects