Full-stack Web Developer, In-house Position, Media Industry
One of Scandinavia's largest media companies is looking to hire a full-stack developer to join their team in central Stockholm.
Here you'll be helping them take their existing solutions to the next level! They are currently in the mist of a CMS transformation as they're moving on from WordPress to a content as service CMS (which they are not developing themselves). Instead these guys are developing the microservice architecture around the platform, giving them option to choose the technology and solutions (and further options to create more exciting services).
The team you will be joining is currently made up of 12 developers with varying levels of experience from senior to junior. Everyone in this team is full stack, allowing them to work on any part of the web solution.
For this position you need:
- 5+ years of experience working with web development - ideally with PHP
- Experience working with CMS
- Experienced working a major cloud provider - preferably AWS
It would be nice if you had experience working with…
- Development of microservices
- Test automation and TDD
- CI/CD DevOps
What's on offer?
On top of a full-time employment at a company that's ever evolving, you'll be working in a creative environment where everyone is striving to reach the same goal. They host monthly hack-days and regular days scheduled purely for learning.
But if you're more interested in the total package you get:
- Fixed monthly salary
- Collective Agreement
- Occupational Pension
- Wellness Allowance
Apply by sending your resume to email@example.com. For any questions please contact Jenna Owens (Recruitment Consultant) by telephone +46 850 242 541
Ansök till Full-stack Web Developer, In-house Position, Media Industry
Observera att arbetsgivaren inte får tillgång till ditt facebook-konto.
Architect, CSS, HTML, JAVA, PHP, Test automation, Word, Wordpress
- Senior Android Developer
- Backend Developer, Product Development
- Python Developer
- Senior Web Developer, In-house Agency
- Node.js developer - Cloud technologies and IAM
- Software Engineer (Java/AWS), In-house Role
- Data Engineer Consultant
- Programmatic Developer, Product Company, Media Industry
- Lead Android Developer, Product Development
- Back-End Developer - eSports