.NET/Azure Software Developer
Currently shortlisting candidates for a Software developer role at an in house product development company located in Malmo. This company operating on a large global scale pride themselves on using the latest most up to date technologies including projects working with AI, VR and Machine Learning.
This is a great role for a passionate developer looking to work closely with a product worth believing in, take the next step in their career towards increased responsibilities and being creative within their work/solutions.
Location - Malmo
Desired skill set
- Development experience using .NET/C# (preferably .NET Core)
- Industry experience regarding to cloud services (Azure, AWS)
- Strong passion for development and maintaining a high standard of work.
- Experienced in direct customer communication.
- Familiar working in an Agile environment.
- Outgoing and confident personality.
- High levels of ambition and willingness to learn.
About the client
- Leading provider in innovative solutions for controlling, visualizing and connecting data.
- Produce their own hardware and software.
- Work very closely with regards to the environment.
- Offer employees structured career paths and room for progression.
- Operate in a huge variety of industries from manufacturing and energy all the way to infrastructure and transport.
- Generous bonus structure.
- Strong pension package.
- Gym/wellbeing allowance.
- 1 on 1 mentorship for initial day.
Also providing employees with the opportunity for remote work and flexible working hours, this is the rare opportunity where the employees are the focus. Interested? Don't hesitate to reach out at the details below!
Email - email@example.com
Ansök till .NET/Azure Software Developer
Observera att arbetsgivaren inte får tillgång till ditt facebook-konto.
Nigel Frank International
.Net, Azure, C#, Controlling, Mentor, Software developer, Transport