The start of electrification of vehicles will entail demand for new and advanced types of steel, a large increase in volumes and greatly increased demands on quality and safety in deliveries. Surahammars Bruks has the know-how and the demanded products and now needs to continue the transition from a traditional 'mill' to a modern, customer-focused and profitable supplier to the automotive industry and other demanding markets.
An important part of this transition is a new MES/ERP system. We are now looking for the person who wants to lead the implementation of our new MES/ERP system which is scheduled to start in the summer of 2020.
To succeed in this role, we believe you have the following background.
- A strong background in IT.
- A successfully completed ERP/MES implementation project.
- Experience of managing midsize to large teams.
- The ability to communicate on an advanced level in the Swedish and English.
- The ability to solve complex problems which arise in the implementation of a new ERP/MES system.
- The ability to understand business requirements along with technical design and implementation in the process industry.
- The ability to create and manage budgets and time planning.
- The ability to provide guidance to management as well as internal and external stakeholders on project status.
- The ability to build and sustain effective communications with other roles involved in the project.
- Very good cooperative ability and leadership skills
- Knowledge of the Monitor ERP or Factry MES is considered as a plus.
The job is based at the main office of Surahammars Bruks in Surahammar.
Read an interview with our CEO
Surahammars Bruks AB is a Scandinavian producer of electrical steel stripe. This material is a prerequisite in the efficient and environmental friendly transmission of electrial power. Approximately 85% of our material is exported, and there are currently almost 100 people employed. The largest customer segments are the producers of electric engines and generators. A new rapidly growing segment is the automotive sector. Our products can be found in more than 50 countries all over the world. Surahammar Bruks is a sister company of Tata Steel Europé owned by Tata Steel. In our company the Health and Safety of our people, always comes on the first place.
You register your application on or through the button below, as soon as possible, but no later than May 25, selection and interviews are ongoing.
For further information about this position, please contact Anders Råberger at Norén & Lindholm on 070-77 88 743.
Welcome with your application!
Ansök till Project Manager MES/ERP to Surahammars Bruks
Observera att arbetsgivaren inte får tillgång till ditt facebook-konto.
Norén & Lindholm
ERP system, Management, Monitor
- Ekonomer med sociala skills till Eden & Co
- Vibration engineer for Fortum's balancing system and field
- Driven redovisningskonsult till Modern Ekonomi
- Senior Projektledare till Linxon
- Kalkylator inom mark och anläggning till Salboheds
- Från system i Saharas öken till teknik för ledning vid kris och krig