Cobalt Developer - Immediate Start (May)
A Stockholm based consultancy is looking to build their team to work on a project in the public sector.
- Working part of a close knit and senior team to solve complex problems using Cobalt
- Support from the company for development and new qualifications with huge progression opportunities
- Working with the most modern versions of tech and aiding the company to modernise
- Huge level of ownership over tasks and responsibility in the direction of this project
Above market level salaries and fantastic benefits including:
- Wellness allowance of 4.000 SEK
- Public transport card
- Personal development allowance of 5.000 SEK
- Additional 5.000 SEK bonus for every certification gained
You will be part of the process from idea to implementation and it will be down to you to make high level design choices and setting technical standards for future development.
Due to the high level of applicants for this role, this company will be reviewing candidates this week and next.
You can call me on +46 8-502 425 38 to find out more.
I am also available by email at email@example.com, or you can find me on LinkedIn ( )
Ansök till Cobalt Developer - IMMEDIATE START
Observera att arbetsgivaren inte får tillgång till ditt facebook-konto.
Nigel Frank International
- Software Developer
- Full Stack Developer
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Technical Consultant
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV BC Technical Consultant
- Salesforce Consultant
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Supply Chain Specialist
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer
- .NET developer with a focus on e-commerce
- Dynamics AX Consultant
- Dynamics CRM Developer