PlanRadar is a fast-growing global company with an award-winning solution for documentation and communication in the construction and real estate industry. We already have customers from 43 countries worldwide and every single month thousands of new companies register to use PlanRadar in their projects.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who has experience in online campaign management, content management and lead generation. In this role you will manage all online marketing related topics for Norway, but you will be located in our headquarters in Vienna.
- Planning, implementation and development of online lead generation channels targeting Norway (SEA, Paid Social, Affiliate, …)
- Identification and implementation of potential new channels targeting Norway
- Tracking, analysis and reporting of the results according to the company guidelines as well as suggesting appropriate measures
- Close cooperation with the Conversion Rate Optimization and Marketing Automation teams
- Room for personal and professional development
- Working in a fast growing company with international customers and investors
- Headquarter in the center of Vienna (1010)
- A motivated and dynamic team with a common vision
- Additional benefits like company events, free snacks & drinks
- Attractive base salary + performance-based bonus
The annual gross minimum salary according to the collective agreement based on the Austrian law for this position is EUR 43,400.-. This includes: full health insurance, occupational accident insurance, public pension scheme and public unemployment insurance. Depending on your individual professional qualifications and previous experience your salary could be significantly higher.
Ansök till Digital Marketing Manager in Vienna for Norwegian markets (m/f)
Observera att arbetsgivaren inte får tillgång till ditt facebook-konto.
Campaign Management, Management, Marketing manager, Norwegian