PlanRadar is a fast-growing global company with an award-winning solution for documentation and communication in the construction and real estate industry. We already have customers from 43 countries worldwide and every single month thousands of new companies register to use PlanRadar in their projects.
We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager who has experience in content and project management. In this role you will manage all content related topics for Sweden, but you will be located in our headquarters in Vienna.
- Develop editorial and content plans for your responsible market
- Oversee the implementation of content plans
- Define industry-relevant topics and news through research and tools
- Analyse the performance of content to drive improved outcomes
- Develop messaging to target personas across the customer journey, and define product positioning
- Bring an understanding of SEO concepts to optimize search traffic through keyword research, content analysis, link building and more
- Oversee social media channels for your responsible market
- Proof-read content from content writers and other marketing team members
- Experienced in a variety of content forms examples include blog, long-form content (i.e. whitepapers), video scripts, infographics, brochures, emails and web copy
- Manage the customer advocacy program for your responsible market
- Oversee content writers, editors and visual content producers
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Room for personal and professional development
- Working in a fast growing company with international customers and investors
- Headquarter in the center of Vienna (1010)
- A motivated and dynamic team with common vision
- Additional benefits like company events, free snacks & drinks
- Attractive fixed salary & performance-based bonus
The annual gross minimum salary according to the collective agreement based on the Austrian law for this position is EUR 43,400.-. This includes: full health insurance, occupational accident insurance, public pension scheme and public unemployment insurance. Depending on your individual professional qualifications and previous experience your salary could be significantly higher.
Ansök till Content Marketing Manager in Vienna for Swedish markets (m/f)
Observera att arbetsgivaren inte får tillgång till ditt facebook-konto.
Management, Marketing manager, Project management, SEO, Word