By developing next generation of business finance, we are now establishing three finance shared service centers in Europe; Madrid (Spain), Gothenburg (Sweden) and Poznan (Poland). The centers will consist of approximately 80 employees in each site with expertise functions in Accounting and reporting, Accounts payable, Accounts receivable and also some Controlling functions.
Do you want to be part of the exciting journey?
We are now looking for a Manager Central Controlling to join our team. Are you passionate about driving improvements to increase efficiency? Are you a leader who enjoys working as a team player in an international environment?
Then you could be our next
Manager Central Controlling
As Manager Central Controlling, you will be part of Finance North EMEA Operations Management team, and report to the Manager of Finance North EMEA. You will lead a team of 10-15 controllers supporting operating units in North Europe.
Your day-to-day work
- Coach and lead the team
- Promote a positive and healthy work environment
- Drive activities to improve efficiency and reduce waste aligned with SKF Production System and Business Excellence in order to meet short and long-term targets
- Ensure that monthly closing, follow-up and analysis are performed with quality in a timely manner, needed for strategic decision and turn insights into actions and process improvements
- Participation in management meetings and provide business support
- Develop, implement and maintain procedures and policies to ensure adherence to company guidelines and internal control
- Lead transformation and transition towards an established Shared service center
- Monitor and govern outsourced accounting activities to ensure financial compliance, alignment with standard processes, financial targets as well as best practice sharing
We expect you to have
- Relevant managerial experience with strong interpersonal and leadership skills to promote positive and professional work relationships
- Experience from and good understanding of Controlling
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, including fluent in English
- University degree in finance and/or business administration
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills – comfortable in proposing, initiating and implementing change
- Understanding of a complex and fast-paced environment with the ability to manage through change and uncertainty
You will enjoy working here if you
- Have excellent communication skills and you feel comfortable to challenge and interact with all parts of the organization
- See problem solving as an opportunity for development and you have been acknowledged for your out of the box thinking
- As a team player enjoy working in an openminded environment where you together with others focus on solutions rather than problems
- An organization with great benefits, for example working time reduction, extra parental benefit, bonus and free workout at
- A stimulating and challenging job in an international environment
- Opportunity to be part of an experienced and open-minded team
- Get an in-depth knowledge of processes within SKF globally
Additional information for you
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden. Local contract in SKF Sverige AB
For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Patrik Schultzén, Recruitment Expert EMEA, Patrik.Schultzen@skf.com (please note that we can’t accept applications via e-mail).
Unionen – Jonny Hilbert +46 31 3372155
Akademikerföreningen - Anders Kempe +46 31 3373395
Ledarna – Angelica Lindström +46 31 3371842
Are you interested in this position?
If the answer is yes, and you meet the above requirements, please submit your application with CV in English no later than 11th of October 2020.
SKF’s mission is to be the undisputed leader in the bearing business. SKF offers solutions around the rotating shaft, including bearings, seals, lubrication management, condition monitoring and maintenance services. SKF is represented in more than 130 countries and has around 17,000 distributor locations worldwide. Annual sales in SEK is around 85 billion and the number of employees ca 45,000.
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
Accounting, Communication skills, Controller, Controlling, Finance, Management, Monitor, Sales