This is a fantastic Job opportunity and should not be missed by the MS Dynamics NAV developers who want to explore more challenging, and interesting avenues and further their career progression within a Microsoft Gold partner. You can expect to earn a competitive salary and a highly comprehensive benefits package, which then could progress into further opportunities in development.
- consistently growing - around 350 employees currently looking to make 500 by the end of 2020.
- positive personalised work culture.
- 5000SEK health care allowance.
- opportunity to cross train.
- 7 hour working days during summer months.
- excellent bonus.
- Dynamics NAV C/Side development experience
- BI implementation & development experience
- C/AL X++
- .Net with C# development (desirable not essential)
- SQL skills including SQL Server and reporting Services
- MS Office & Excel knowledge
- Complete tasks on-time and communicate effectively.
- Organised with effective personal time management
- Business analysis experience with evidence of having taken responsibility for defined elements of work to defined standards
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic changing environment
- Ability to work within in a team or as an individual to find and resolve complex problems.
Ansök till Dynamics NAV Developer
Observera att arbetsgivaren inte får tillgång till ditt facebook-konto.
.Net, C#, Management, SQL, SQL server