Your new role
On behalf of our client, Linde, we are recruiting a Qualified Person & QA to join the production site in Enköping, Sweden. You will be part of the Safety, health, environment and quality team (SHEQ), and report to the Head of QRA.
The main responsibilities include:
- Analyzing medical gases from our Production and review of analysis reports.
- Review of deviations and complaints.
- Release of produced medical gases.
- Receiving control of packaging materials (cylinders/valves and labels).
- Improve and make the Quality Management System more effective.
- Plan, organize and perform training in GMP/GDP/GVP in Sweden and the rest of the region REN. (Region Europe North ie. Denmark, Finland, Norway, Baltics and Island).
- Plan, organize, perform and follow up on inspections in Sweden and region.
- Participate in different projects.
- Internal and external audits.
- Local Vigilance Officer.
What you'll need to succeed
- University exam (as pharmacist, graduate engineer, chemical engineer or similar).
- Fulfill the Qualified Person requirements in the Swedish regulations LVFS 2004.7 is fundamental.
- Experiences from analyzing, manufacturing, quality control, product development or quality insurance in the drug industry or at pharmacy.
- Experiences from validation processes and validation of analysis methods, or technical knowledge about analysis instruments/analysis system are required.
- Knowledge about GMP, GDP, GVP and knowledge about other international regulations for medicinal products.
- Previous experience from Regulatory Affairs is beneficial.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal, in English as well as Swedish.
- You can work alone but are also a good team-player, and you should be structured and accurate.
What you need to do now
In this process, Linde is working with Hays. If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV in English today. Selection of candidates will be carried out continuously, so be sure to send in your application as soon as possible.
We are looking forward to your application!
Your new company
Linde is a leading industrial gases and engineering company with 2018 pro forma sales of USD 28 billion (EUR 24 billion). The company employs approximately 80,000 people globally and serves customers in more than 100 countries worldwide. Linde delivers innovative and sustainable solutions to its customers and creates long-term value for all stakeholders. The company is making our world more productive by providing products, technologies and services that help customers improve their economic and environmental performance in a connected world.
For more information about the company, please visit or
Ansök till Qualified Person & QA to Linde
Observera att arbetsgivaren inte får tillgång till ditt facebook-konto.
Audits, Communication skills, Management, Sales