Are you experienced in ITIL Service Management, specifically Request Management? Do you have experience in implementing Request Management across multiple IT vendors? Are you passionate about continually improving User Experience?
Then you could be our next:
SM Tools, Workflow and Request Management
The position will be responsible for transforming Request Management within SKF – using Tools, workflow automation, and digital techniques to simply and improve the User Experience in submitting IT requests.
The role will form part of the SKF Service Management team, actively implementing and improving ITIL processes to make IT services to SKF Business ‘best in class’.
SKF IT is largely ‘outsourced’ to IT vendors (DXC, HCL, BT, CAP). Request Management covers multiple ways for users to submit requests across these vendors – standard catalogue, Non-Standard, Application, Infrastructure etc. The objective is to simply and automate these requests using SKF Service Now Toolset.
Your day-to-day work
- To manage and develop Service Management Toolset, meeting the objectives of SIAM Roadmap and demand signals from SKF Business.
- Responsible for SKF Request Management process, covering the following areas (i) Catalogue Management (ii) Idea to Demand (iii) Request Fulfilment
- Responsibility and Authority
- To manage the Service Management Toolset (Primarily ServiceNow) supporting execution of ITIL processes (Maintenance is managed by outsourced vendor), act as gatekeeper for development of applications within ServiceNow (along with outsourced vendor)
- Manage and maintain the SKF IT Catalogue in Service Now (with outsourced IT vendor). Update the catalogue and add new items as required, also including the connection of new IT vendors as necessary.
- Manage the IT Fulfilment Request Process, accepting approved SKF orders and ensuring IT vendors deliver. The day-to-day management of these requests is performed by IT vendor based in India.
- Manage Request escalations and work with Service Management team to resolve conflicts
We expect you to have/be
- Working Knowledge of Service Now
- Working knowledge of ITIL processes, and ability to execute continuous improvement activities. Specific knowledge of Request Fulfilment
- Manage vendors in an outsourced IT environment
- Ability to work in a Global environment and deliver message to global teams
- Fluent in English language
- You will enjoy working here if you
- The successful candidate will need to a self-starter, able to drive improvements, and motivate those around him – creating additional energy.
- If you enjoy making decisions, driving those decisions to conclusion, and seeing the subsequent benefits. Stakeholder consensus and management is also an important aspect.
- If you enjoy mentoring and teaching colleagues – making the team grow as well as the individual
- A job in an international environment
- You will be a part of a diverse workforce where you get to face exciting challenges and varied tasks
- Experience in market leading Service Now Toolset
- Experience of ITIL processes working on an Operational manufacturing environment
- Digitalization to improve User Experience
Additional information for you
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden. Local contract in Sweden.
The role is within SKF IT Service Management and User Experience Team. SKF It is embarking on a journey to transform services to the Business. Focusing on optimal uptime for key Business processes, and recognizing the importance of central governance, and regional variations.
The Service Management Team is key to this transition since Service Management covers all aspects of IT delivery from Strategy to Operations.
You will report to the Service Management and User Experience who is located in UK, but travels to Gothenburg at frequent intervals..
For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Pegah Nateghi, Recruitment Specialist at SKF Group Recruitment Center, +46 31 337 25 09 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unionen – Jonny Hilbert +46 31 3372155
Akademikerföreningen - Anders Kempe +46 31 3373395
Ledarna – Angelica Lindström +46 31 3371842
Are you interested?
…and meet the above requirements, please submit your application with resume in English no later than 31st of January 2020.
Selected candidates will receive assessment links (MAP and Matrigma) and will receive feedback on these assessments immediately after completion. Proceeded candidates will be contacted for interviews
SKF’s mission is to be the undisputed leader in the bearing business. SKF offers solutions around the rotating shaft, including bearings, seals, lubrication management, condition monitoring and maintenance services. SKF is represented in more than 130 countries and has around 17,000 distributor locations worldwide. Annual sales in SEK is around 85 billion and the number of employees ca 45,000.
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
ASP, Film, ITIL, Management, Mentor, Monitor, Sales
- Applikationsingenjör (Dalarna)
- Global Category Manager - IT
- Senior IT Project Manager
- Sub-Process Manager & Transformation Specialist
- Business Devlopment Manager
- Automation Specialist, SKF RecondOil
- Sommaranställning- SKF
- Vi söker timanställda maskinoperatörer- SKF
- Solution Architecht for mobility
- Head of VSM Purchasing