Rosti is now looking for a Legal Counsel based in Malmö.
Rosti is a global plastics injection moulding company and subcontract manufacturer to some of the world´s leading manufacturers in the packaging, consumer appliances, business machines and medical sectors. Today we have production facilities in Sweden, Germany, Poland, Romania, UK, Turkey, China and Malaysia. The group employs some 3,500 co-workers, and our head office is situated in Malmö, Sweden. Rosti is owned by Nordstjernan, a Swedish family-controlled investment company with headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden.
You will provide legal support to the Group and its global entities and work closely with the CEO, CFO and other members of the management team. You will be overall responsible for the legal matters within Rosti which means that you continuously support Rosti´s business from a legal perspective on a wide range of activities. The position is based out of Rosti´s global Head Office in Malmö and you will report to the CFO. Which is also based in Malmö.
Your key responsibilities will be
- Work broadly with commercial law.
- Review, draft and negotiate a wide range of commercial agreements with customers, suppliers and other business partners, also provide support in negotiations and contract management.
- Manage legal and contract issues and work with external counsel in legal matters.
- Manage and advise on dispute resolutions, general corporate and litigation matters.
- Manage the group´s compliance with legal requirements, including personal data, anti-bribery, competition law and trade sanctions, also manage the group´s insurance programme.
- Assist in M&A projects, with non-disclosure agreements, term sheets, due diligence, negotiations etc.
- Provide general legal advice for various matter relating to the business, including intellectual property rights, property law, lease agreement and IT.
- Proactively support the business on legal and compliance matters, also support HR with labour law related matters.
- Conduct internal legal training.
In order to be successful, we believe that you have the following background and skills:
- Master in Law/LL.M. from an accredited law school.
- Minimum of 4-6 years relevant commercial legal experience, whereof at least 3 years in a top law firm working with international matters and/or in a legal department of an international industry company.
- Experience from drafting and negotiating commercial agreements.
- An accurate, responsible and structured way of working and able to work independently.
- Ability to explain complex legal issues to non-lawyers, to communicate and negotiate efficiently and constructively and to handle and manage many ongoing projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency in understanding and managing risks arising out of your work.
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both written and oral.
As a person we believe that you:
- An outgoing personality with strong commercial and business understanding and interest.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to details.
- Pragmatic approach with an ability to prioritize legal issues with ease.
- Problem-solving mind-set with a capacity to anticipate needs.
- Social and very good at cooperating with others and with excellent communication and writing skills.
- Become engaged and motivated by a fast-paced and inclusive working environment.
- High level of integrity and ability to make sound judgements.
We offer you an environment full of opportunities for both your professional and personal development. The offered role is international, dynamic and challenging in a global company and you will be the one setting the limits. You will corporate with international colleagues and travel internationally in your role.
Welcome to apply
In this recruitment process, Rosti is supported by Jurek Rekrytering & Bemanning. Interviews will be carried out as applications (in English) are received so please apply as soon as possible via Please note that we do not accept applications by mail. For any questions, please contact recruitment consultant Mia Bailey by phone 0707-91 39 80 or by email at email@example.com.
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
Jurek Rekrytering & Bemanning AB
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
- Legal & Compliance Director – Axactor Sweden
- Factoringhandläggare till Aros Kapital
- Senior projektadministratör sökes till uppdrag i Stockholm!
- Ekonomiassistent med löneerfarenhet till fastighetsbranschen
- Verksamhetscontroller till spännande uppdrag
- Senior Redovisningskonsult till relationsdrivna RSM
- Junior biträdande jurist med intresse för entreprenadjuridik
- Processjurist till Axactor i Göteborg
- Kommunikatörer sökes till spännande myndighet
- White & Case söker ambitiös och kommunikativ juristassistent