When you step into the head office in Sundbyberg, Semper's wall of history gives you a warm welcome with an open and proud atmosphere. We value openness and transparency highly and our work is value-driven where sustainability is in focus. Our brand has an important heritage which creates a fantastic starting point for us, in all our Nordic markets. We at Semper are proud of our brand and being a part of Swedish history. To maintain Semper’s market position at the forefront, we are developing our brand, communication and preparing for the future and beyond. We are looking for you who, with extensive experience in brand and communication, can help us excel on this exciting and important journey.
About the role
As Brand & Marketing Communications Manager at Semper, your responsibility is to act on Semper brand & communication platform, and leverage on this throughout the organization, across all channels and take our brand and messaging to the next level.
Examples of responsibilities:
- Activate Semper's brand & communication platform & position to deliver our commercial plans
- Take lead on communication development projects for the Nordics and implementation through all touchpoints
- Create content and storytelling about our brands
- Develop and keep communication & brand guidelines up to date (brand book & identity, communication and design)
- Manage various agency contacts
- Support our categories and countries with branding & communication expertise
- Ensure that branding & communication is an integrated part of product & concept development at an early stage
- Take part in the International Brand & Communication network within the company group
- Lead brand tracking and initiate/follow-up action activities in the Nordic region
The role is based in Sundbyberg with some traveling within the Nordics and Europe.
To succeed in this role, you need to have solid knowledge and experience in branding & consumer communication. You enjoy working with several different departments and colleagues internally as well as externally. You challenge, inspire, initiate and drive your projects forward. You are good at creating and maintaining relationships with others and a strength of yours is your ability to quickly see the big picture and find solutions to succeed. You are creative and can easily inspire people around you. We believe it requires maturity, talent and teamwork to make it happen.
We believe you have the following experience;
- More than 7 years of working experience within brand & consumer communication development
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent. Alternatively, extensive and documented professional experience in these fields
- A commercial understanding about how branding and communication is linked to business
- Ability to manage the creative process forming brand & communication strategies into practice
- Writing skills and experience in creating content is a must
- A good sense of tonality, form and design
- Project skills with the ability see the big picture.
- Full understanding of the digital landscape
- Ready to get hands on into your projects
- High level of presentations skills. You enjoy inspiring people to walk the extra mile
- Insight-, research- and data driven in your way of working
- Fluent in Swedish and English (verbal and written)
- Experience from the agency side is a plus
- Good level of InDesign, Illustrator Photoshop or similar programs is a plus
About Semper AB
The well-known brand Semper, still stands for the same high quality as it has done since the company was founded in 1939. Today Semper is the Nordic leading brand within Baby & Toddler Food and Milks and Gluten Free products. Semper has 240 employees in Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark, with net sales of around SEK 1.5 billion SEK. Since 2006, Semper AB has been part of the Hero Group, an international food company with around 4,000 employees in 19 countries. Read more
About Hero Group
The Hero Group is an international food company focused on branded nutritional food products. The company was founded in 1886 in Lenzburg, Switzerland, where its headquarters are still located today. Hero's main core product categories of Baby & Toddler Food and Milks, Natural Spreads (Jams), and Healthy Snacks are complemented by its activities in Gluten Free products. The Group, which lives by its mission to Conserving the goodness of nature, consist of many well-known international and local brands. Read more:
We want to know more about you! Submit your application. We will continuously go through the candidacy selection. We cooperate with KIMM in this recruitment, for further questions please contact our recruitment consultant Cecilia Ericsson de Contreras, email@example.com. We look forward to your application with CV and personal letter. Unfortunately, we do not accept applications by mail.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
Bachelor, CSS, InDesign, Network, Photoshop, Sales