We now have a temporary position available for an individual who shares our passion to join the Regulatory Documentation team at Gothenburg. Documentation for the Chemistry, Manufacturing and Controls (CMC) part of submissions is one of the key project deliverables from Pharmaceutical Development (PT&D and Pharm Sci). The CMC Regulatory Documentation supports clinical trials and marketing applications to obtain our commercial manufacturing license. As a CMC Documentation Lead you will be a key member of the project team and have an opportunity to develop a deeper understanding of the regulatory processes, see the full range of Pharmaceutical Development documentation provided to authorities and lead teams across PT&D, Pharm Sci and regulatory departments in R&D and Operations.
- Define which CMC documents are required
- Prepare for and run the CMC Submission Kick Off meeting
- Lead the delivery team (authors, reviewers, approvers) for the CMC part of submissions
- Lead the review process for all CMC documents, consolidating all comments
- Drive the completion and on-time approval of all CMC documents to submission ready standards
- A University degree or equivalent experience, preferably Chemistry or Pharmacy
- Proven experience working in a science area with the drug development process involving regulatory documentation using Document Management Systems, e.g., ANGEL
- Expert understanding of the pharmaceutical industry, drug development process, AZ departments and how they contribute to AZ processes to fulfill regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal, motivational and leadership skills
- A 'can-do' attitude
- Independent and calm under pressure
- Confident leader and a clear communicator at ease of communicating with senior leaders
- Results-focus and ability to deliver projects
- Demonstrated ability to set and manage priorities, resources, goals and project initiatives.
- Excellent written and verbal in English
- Evidence of acting decisively, collaborative working, strategic leadership, commitment to customers and integrity, driving accountabilities with people at all levels and within drug product delivery teams.
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
Uppdragsgivare: Randstad Life Sciences
Ort: Mölndal kommun
Sista ansökningsdag: 2019-12-15
Kontaktperson: Birgitta Nyström
Ansök till Senior CMC Documentation lead AstraZeneca Gothenburg
Observera att arbetsgivaren inte får tillgång till ditt facebook-konto.
Consultant Manager, Management
- Kvalificerad redovisningsekonom
- Studerande truckförare på timmar
- Receptionist 80% i Hammarby Sjöstad
- Negotiation & Labour Law Partner in Gothenburg
- Produktspecialist till stort bolag inom medicinteknik
- Transkriberare till myndighet i Stockholm
- Fordonsmontör i Upplands Väsby
- Polskojezyczny technik wsparcia w Göteborgu