Join a company with a top ranking in 'great place to work' survey!
Your new company
AbbVie is a research biopharma company that develops innovative treatments and sustainable care solutions for severe diseases, with the goal of improving the lives of people affected by disease. Their focus areas are immunology, neurology, oncology and virology. AbbVie is located in 170 countries and has approximately 29,000 employees. In 2019 the Swedish, Norwegian and Danish affiliates was united to form one Scandinavian affiliate, with about 200 employees located in Oslo, Stockholm and Copenhagen.
Your new role
The Brand BTS Manager works within the BTS team in the affiliate and is responsible for helping the brand teams maximise the value they can realise from technology. They will play an active role in the planning and direction of local and global technology implementation partnering alongside the Commercial teams, Affiliate BTS leadership, and other functions. The Brand BTS Manager is expected to:
- Provide the Brand Teams high-quality advice on the use of technology via input into business strategy, in areas where technology plays a significant role
- Understand emerging technology and digital strategies within Global and Area, and understand how they will impact affiliate business strategies, as well as existing systems and procedures to plan proper transitions
- Sell the value and benefits of Commercial BTS across all areas of competency (i.e. internal collaboration, digital, analytics, In-Field Team excellence)
What you'll need to succeed
A Brand BTS Manager should be able to demonstrate:
- An ability to work effectively and highly interactively with different levels of management
- Strong independent decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills with a solution-oriented mindset.
- Successfully managing technology projects through the full lifecycle
- Experience in analysing, designing and improving business processes
- Management of external service providers
- Ability to work effectively in a shared service environment
The following are desirable areas of competency and knowledge
- Knowledge and experience of the technology and digital landscape (including mobile, UX, web design, web build, marketing, SEO, SEM, web analytics, and social media)
- Knowledge of CRM Data, Sales data, other commercial data sources
- Influence within a matrix organisation and the ability to lead without direct authority
- Understanding of, or preferably experience delivering digital strategies (both communications and platforms) with corresponding analytic components
- Experience with Compliance and the SLC
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science/Business or equivalent experience, preferably in business or a closely related discipline or 5-7 years of significant IT Consultancy or Professional experience.
- Fluent in Swedish/Scandinavian/English
What you'll get in return
Since AbbVie was formed, there has been a clear conviction that the most important asset and greatest competitive advantage is their employees. Their workplace is characterized by commitment, openness and trust in each individual's ability. They want to create an exploratory environment where everyone can achieve their full potential.
They take pride in having a workplace characterized by commitment, openness and trust in each individual's abilities.
Their goal is to become Scandinavia's best workplace, and they participate annually in the 'Great Place to Work' survey with top rankings in all three countries the past few years. For further information, go to . They encourage our employees to participate in our company initiatives regarding voluntary work. Therefore we have long term collaborations with several selected organizations. They offer benefits such as healthcare, health benefits, massage at work and many more.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Ansök till Brand BTS Manager
Observera att arbetsgivaren inte får tillgång till ditt facebook-konto.
Bachelor, Computer science, CRM, Management, Neurolog, Norwegian, Sales, SEO, Urolog