Codan Trygg-Hansa has recently launched a new IT strategy, where one key goal is to insource key and forward-leaning IT resources. There will be many organizational-, as well as business changes along this journey, and this is one of the reasons Codan Trygg-Hansa wishes to expand their Enterprise Architect group with an Enterprise Data Technology Architect.
What can we offer you?
As an Enterprise Data Technology Architect at Codan-Trygg-Hansa, you will work with very competent colleagues on exciting assignments, take part in inspiring meetings and personal development. With Codan-Trygg-Hansa there are several ways to be successful - a global environment in which there are good opportunities to grow and develop.
The Enterprise Architecture team in Codan Trygg-Hansa is covering all business divisions as well as geographical locations. Today the team consists of five Enterprise Architects,who all have their primary domain areas of expertise, but who also work outside their main area in order to help the business develop in general.
As an Enterprise Data Technology Architect you will be filling your days with:
You will be responsible for driving the Data Integration, Business Intelligence and Performance & Analytics Domains – from a technical perspective - within RSA Scandinavia Architecture and ensure that the business achieves continuous improvements and alignment to the RSA Scandi Target Architecture and relevant IT support to the processes within the domain.
Among other things you will:
- Provide an overview of the data technology landscape for: data sources, warehouses, data integration, parallel processing, data analytics, visualization and interfaces.
- Define a versioning of the data technology landscape.
- Facilitate the selection of tools and packages for all components in the data landscape. This includes tooling for data management activities such as data lineage, data taxonomy, data modelling, data quality, metadata and document management. You will also act as an interface to suppliers on selection.
- Support the establishment of an organization-wide vision of data.
- Communicate the technology standards and vision of the organization.
- Review and advise on change projects on the organization-wide standards and data technology landscape.
You will report to the CTO in the IT Strategy and Architecture team and your key stakeholders will include the CIO, CDO and the Strategic Change Directors in RSA Scandi and the Shared Functions.
Who are you?
You like to take ownership and drive solutions, and you are interested in understanding your stakeholders. We also believe that you have an eye for customer capabilities and quality.
We think that you have previous experience from a similar job, minimum 5 years working with IT Architecture in Enterprise IT environments. You have documented experience in working with one or several of the following areas: Big Data, Data Management, Data Governance, Data Warehouse, Data Integration and/or Business Intelligence.
You possess strong communicative skills, and thrive interacting with the team, departments, business managers and other relevant stakeholders.
You are by nature structured and analytical and can conceptualize complex architectural issues. You also have a strong sense of business understanding.
Since English is our corporate language, we expect you to have a high professional knowledge. You also need knowledge in one if the Scandinavian languages.
The location for this position will be in Malmö, but you will cooperate closely with all the Codan Trygg-Hansa offices. Therefore, this job requires intra-Nordic travel – likely a couple of days monthly.
How to apply and get more information
This recruitment is being conducted in collaboration with Cabeza AB. If you have any questions, please contact Recruitment Consultant Malin Schultz: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are handling applications in a confidential and continuous manner.
RSA Scandinavia is the regional Scandinavian division of RSA, operating in Sweden as Trygg-Hansa, and in Denmark and Norway as Codan. RSA Scandinavia has around 2,900 employees across the region with head offices in both Copenhagen and Stockholm. Through RSA’s global structure with operations or partner representation around the world, Codan/Trygg-Hansa has access to an extensive international knowledge bank.
Sökord: Codan Trygg-Hansa, Enterprise Data Technology Architect, Enterprise Architect, IT Architecture, Enterprise IT, Big Data, Data Management, Data Governance, Data Warehouse, Data Integration, Business Intelligence, BI, IT Strategy
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
Architect, Architects, Business Intelligence, Business manager, LEAN, Management
- Systemutvecklare till Aimpoint i Malmö
- Embedded software developer – Axis Communications, Network Door Stations & New Initiatives
- Embedded-utvecklare – Axis Communications, New Business R&D
- Citrix systemadministratör till FordonsData Nordic
- Embedded-utvecklare, Network Audio på Axis Communications, New Business
- IT Security Engineer, ASSA ABLOY Entrance Systems
- IT Infrastructure Specialist for ASSA ABLOY Entrance Systems
- Produktchef till Advenica