Vice President Finance and Strategy to EF
Gazella is now recruiting a Vice President Finance and Strategy to one of our client EF’s international divisions, with an opening in Switzerland. We are looking for a driven and communicative person who shares EF’s core values. As the VP Finance and Strategy, you will have a senior role that provides a crucial function to the organization, facilitating business decision making and execution. You will be a part of the senior management team in Zürich and you will report directly to the division CFO. In this role, you have the opportunity to make a massive impact on the organization. We interview candidates continuously and therefore ask you to send in your CV today.
- Be a speaking partner to the division’s Operations President and support in setting and executing the operations’ strategy.
- Responsibility for financial planning and analysis, management reporting, balance sheet and P&L, pricing and investment decisions.
- Responsibility of budgeting, target setting and financial modeling.
- Provide a crucial function to the organization, facilitating business decision making and execution.
- Managerial responsibility of two employees in the team.
- Business partnering; take time for colleagues that come to you for inspiration and advice, always be ‘’in the meeting room’’ for important decisions, and be able to effectively connect and communicate on all levels, from the board room to the sales team kick-off.
- To lead and oversee people across the entire division together with the division President.
- Be the key speaking partner on all types of organizational matters.
- Show the qualities of a good role model of EF’s core values.
- At all times, treat the business and organization as if you owned the company yourself, and take a long-term view to do the right thing.
You have a business degree from a top university in managerial finance & accounting or economics. For this position we are looking for someone with at least 8 years of finance- and business experience. You have an impressive resume with proven track record as a business partner to commercial operations. You have great understanding of accounting and management reporting, and you possess excellent analytical skills. Preferably, we see that you have worked with auditing, accounting, controlling, as a Finance Manager, or as a CFO in a small to mid-sized company.
EF highly values great work ethics and a hands-on attitude; you should never be afraid to roll up your sleeves, and fully embraces a culture of ‘’there is no such thing as not my job’’. You are entrepreneurial, flexible and inspired by change. You are comfortable taking calculated risks and embrace new challenges and responsibilities with enthusiasm. You have presence and charisma that make people follow you. Most importantly: you have a positive personality; an inner drive for continuous improvement and excellent interpersonal skills. You are enthused by a truly international career path and it is important that you are willing to travel as your organization will be in different metropolitan cities and time zones around the world.
EF Education First
EF Education First is a global leader in international education, with over a 50-year mission of opening the world through language learning, educational travel, cultural exchange, and academic study. We help people of all ages and nationalities become better citizens of the world. Though we are located in 500 offices and schools across 53 countries, we work together as one team to transform people’s lives through memorable educational experiences.
EF is different to most other organizations. We have over 52 000 staff, and we run the company as a privately-held, giant startup, under the motto ‘’staying small while growing big’’. We are exceptionally entrepreneurial and emphasize a flat organizational structure giving our people a chance to personally make a difference.
Gazella provides a wide range of services within recruitment and interim. Gazella offers a fast, flexible and accurate interim and recruitment service. Through our aspiration to continuously improve the offered service to both candidates and clients, we strive to develop the industry.
Apply using the button. Katarina Milenkovic is responsible for this recruitment.
Ansök till Vice President Finance and Strategy to EF
Observera att arbetsgivaren inte får tillgång till ditt facebook-konto.
Accounting, ASP, Controlling, Entrepreneur, Exchange, Finance, Finance Manager, Management, Sales
- Koncernredovisningsansvarig till Stillfront Group
- Affärsinriktad Rekryteringskonsult till Gazella
- Ekonomistudenter som tar examen i januari
- Business & Office Coordinator
- Driven och affärsorienterad Business Controller till Aller Media
- Gazella söker studenter till deltidsjobb som Recruitment Assistants