Come join us and get the chance to work at the forefront of technology and be a part of a team with the vision 'Making innovations come true and products come through' - leading a smooth transition to volume production. As the manager for the Industrial Lead team you will play a central role in making sure Axis products reach the market on time and assuring that the supply chain built in the development projects is robust.
What will you do?
As Manager Industrial Lead you will play a central role in industrializing Axis products. Industrialization at Axis is an integrated part of product development and the Industrial Leads manage and coordinate both commercial and technical activities.
You will develop and manage a team of approximately ten individuals and work closely with another manager with a similar Industrial Lead team. You are expected to set and achieve challenging industrialization and individual goals in line with Axis overall goals as well as to coach and support team members assigned to our product development projects.
Your responsibilities will also include to:
- Initiate and drive improvement activities within the area of industrialization to make sure that we have the right competence, processes and tools
- Make sure that routines are continuously updated, documented and applied
- Cooperate closely with other departments within Axis, particularly with R&D, and with Axis contract manufacturers
- Take active part in the management of product development projects by participation in project steering groups
The role requires some days of travelling per year.
The Industrial Lead team at Axis consists of creative and ambitious individuals who are planning, coordinating and driving industrialization activities (e.g. sourcing, quality, production process development, production test development and production planning) in the product development projects.
One of the two team managers are taking on new challenges within Axis, so we are now looking for someone to replace him.
The Industrial Lead team is a central part of the Production Preparation & Sourcing department, which consist of Axis global functions within industrialization, sourcing and production technology development. All in all, we are 150 motivated and skilled individuals working together to take Axis products from the drawing board to volume production.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a leader who loves to manage and grow people. A helpful team player who is great at establishing professional connections and collaborate across organizational borders. We believe that you are structured and strong at implementing and finalizing tasks. You enjoy a high pace and a demanding work environment.
- Excellent management skills and documented leadership experience
- Good general knowledge of supply chain management is a plus
- At least three years industrialization experience within an international environment
- Experience from working in product development projects
- Good communication skills in both Swedish and English
It is an advantage, but not a requirement, if you also have experience from volume production of electronics and working with sourcing or manufacturing.
Working at Axis
Axis is an organization that values creativity and promotes teamwork and openness. With us you will grow both personally and professionally. You will work with highly skilled and motivated colleagues - developing products, solutions and services for a smarter, safer world. We have the culture of a small business and at the same time all the advantages of being a well-established and world leading company. We believe in self-sustaining teams, great work life balance and having fun together!
We want you to enjoy working with us! Therefore, we offer great benefits, e.g. flexible working hours, morning fika every day, classic Swedish fika on Fridays, corporate bonus, physical training grants, Axis gym, sport- and after hours activities, insurances and your very own Axis bicycle - just to name a few.
Sounds interesting? Send us your application! If you have any questions, get in touch with hiring manager Stefan Elf at +46 46 272 1800.
Ansök till Manager Industrial Lead
Observera att arbetsgivaren inte får tillgång till ditt facebook-konto.
Communication skills, Management, Supply chain
- Embedded Software Engineer - Core Platform
- Technical Services Engineer - German speaking
- Embedded Software Engineer with deep learning experience
- Mjukvaruutvecklare inom Analytics
- C#/.NET-utvecklare med erfarenhet
- HR Business Partner
- Regulatory Requirements Engineer Safety
- Site Reliability Engineer - New Business
- Junior kvalitetsingenjör
- Web developer wanted! Ready to (Re)act?