The SKF IT unit provides strategic IT support to the SKF organization by developing sound strategies and managing selected service providers. We have presence in the Americas, Europe and Asia. Currently SKF is undergoing one of the largest changes to date referred to as “The UNITE Programme”. This is a foundation for the future SKF landscape of global business processes and solutions globally through a common ERP system (SAP). This global transformation is driven by a dynamic cross-functional international team working across borders and time zones.
The Regional IT and Central services function of SKF IT enables the SKF business to deliver to customer promises. It is an exciting place to be and to achieve operational stability in an environment of much change. With a passion for being service minded we want to secure, optimize and improve application process support. This is done through providing incident resolution and helping to create effective usage of applications and services, including user community training. In short to make it work.
We are now looking for a highly motivated colleague to join us as:
Support Specialist –
SAP functional IT Operation Sales
As a team member in SAP IT Operations Sales, located in different countries, the Functional IT Operation Support Champions are supporting all SAP modules within the sales areas such as ECC SD and SAP CRM cloud solution “Cloud for Customer”, to all SKF units where SAP modules has been implemented.
We are looking for a Support specialist to the SAP functional IT Operation Team within Sales ECC SD. Your current role is a Process and/or Application Expert in the SAP ECC SD/ Sales area There are great opportunities for taking the services in SKF to the next level by giving word-class support to users. The role of the Support specialist is primarily to manage the day-to-day operational needs and secure the quality of provided support services.
Your day-to-day work, responsibility and authority
• To provide advanced SAP end user support to the user community i.e. answer process related questions and support in managing issues and incoming incidents
• To manage the applications throughout their life cycle and secure it is used as designed
• To resolve reported issues and escalate to appropriate forum if necessary
• To participate in projects, developments and roll out activities
• To perform improvement work
• To be able to support several process flows. Understand the solution in detail and impact on any required changes
• To facilitate and improve the relationship to the super user/end users and the support team
• To know and align with internal and external stakeholders and cover the end to end solution
• To manage and work closely with our service provider(s)
• To develop and document Best Practice, Service Catalogue and FAQ
• To promote SKF IT value to the business
• Senior knowledge in SAP ECC Sales areas
• Minimum of 3 years’ proven experience in the SAP Sales module ECC SD
• High competence and experience in ECC SD focus area of scheduling agreements
• Experience in working with Idoc monitoring and solving upcoming Idoc errors related to ECC SD
• Good understanding of the sales processes in manufacturing companies
• Knowledge of S4/Hana for sales is a plus
• Experience in Service Now is a plus
• Ability to learn quickly
• Excellent analytic skills.
• Service minded
• Persistent and self-driven.
• An enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative approach.
• Good interpersonal skills with the ability to network with people from different cultures, disciplines and personalities; forming strong partnerships.
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal
• English is essential; other major 'world' language would be a distinct advantage
You will enjoy working here if you
… are open minded, open to change and experience in a global environment and have a strong willingness to learn. You have a proactive mindset and a strong business process and systems background. Furthermore, you have good coordination skills with internal and external stakeholders, and positive attitude to engage and work with IT Operations many stakeholders.
• A job in an international environment following the implementation of SAP to the rest of the SKF World
• You will be a part of an open-mined international support team where you get to face exciting challenges and variety of tasks
• Will give you opportunities to grow into new areas in terms of SAP processes and applications
Location: Gothenburg (Sweden).
The position reports to SAP Functional IT Operation Sales, SKF IT and the manager is located in Gothenburg.
For questions regarding the recruitment process please contact Anna Barkin, Recruitment Specialist at Group Recruitment Centre SKF, +46 31 337 10 67 or Anna.Barkin@skf.com (please note that we can’t accept applications via e-mail).
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please submit your application with CV in English no later than 13th of November 2019.
SKF works to reduce friction, make things run faster, longer, cleaner and more safely. Doing this in the most effective, productive and sustainable way has made the SKF Group a leading global supplier of products, solutions and services within rolling bearings, seals, mechatronics, services and lubrication systems. Services include technical support, maintenance services, condition monitoring, asset efficiency optimization, engineering consultancy and training.
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
Communication skills, CRM, ERP system, LEAN, Monitor, Network, Sales, SAP, Word