SKF IT provides strategic IT support to the SKF organization by developing sound strategies and managing selected service providers. We have presence in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
We are now looking for a highly motivated colleague to join us as:
Business Analyst – Product Development (PD)
As a Business Analyst Product Development (PD) you will be working in a team that covers a wide range of PD applications. Alignment inside the team and across teams will be your daily business. You will be present in ongoing projects to consult and be the speaking partner of SKF IT. You will support the PD community by actively guide and consult in IT aspects as well as briefing the Application Managers about ongoing activities.
Our main goal is to support the business in a professional and speedy way.
As a Business Analyst Product Development you will be close to our customer. You will be a competent speaking partner to PD regarding PD application environment, you will capture business requirements and you will ensure that demands are efficiently and with speed processed.
- Capture business requirements and propose changes
- Support PD business in addressing requirements within SKF IT
- Support the roll out of the existing CAD and Windchill solution
- Participate in PD project preparation as IT expert
- Participate in projects as SME (Subject Matter Expert) and as IT Project Manager in smaller activities
- Support the Application Managers in collaboration and communication with business representatives for PD application portfolio
We expect you to have:
- Prior experience from working as a business consultant, an PLM application consultant or in Product Development at a medium to large size company within the manufacturing industry
- Experience of PLM implementations and upgrade projects
- Experience of process mappings, process improvements, system configurations, testing and training
- Very good knowledge of Planning, Procurement and Manufacturing processes and systems
- Very good knowledge of related PLM Systems. (Windchill & Creo and/or Autocad experience would be beneficial)
- Good knowledge of manufacturing industry best practice processes and procedures
- You are fluent when it comes to speaking and writing English
You will enjoy working here if you:
… are open minded, open to change and experience in a global environment and have a strong willingness to learn. You have a proactive mindset and a strong business process and systems background. Furthermore, you have good coordination skills with internal and external stakeholders, and positive attitude to engage and work with the business organization.
- A job in an international environment
- You will be a part of a diverse workforce where you get to face exciting challenges and varied tasks
- You will enjoy supportive colleagues and a secure organizational structure
Additional information for you:
Location: Preferably Göteborg (Sweden), Airasca (Italy) or Bangalore (India).
You will report to the Manager Business Process Solutions Manufacturing and PLM, who is located in Schweinfurt, Germany.
For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Pegah Nateghi Recruitment Specialist at SKF Group Recruitment Center, +46 31 337 2509 or email@example.com.
Are you interested?
…and meet the above requirements, please submit your application with CV in English no later than 22nd November 2019(please note that we can’t accept applications via e-mail).
SKF works to reduce friction, make things run faster, longer, cleaner and more safely. Doing this in the most effective, productive and sustainable way has made the SKF Group a leading global supplier of products, solutions and services within rolling bearings, seals, mechatronics, services and lubrication systems. Services include technical support, maintenance services, condition monitoring, asset efficiency optimization, engineering consultancy and training.
Ansök till Business Analyst - Product Development
Observera att arbetsgivaren inte får tillgång till ditt facebook-konto.
ASP, AutoCAD, Creo, LEAN, Monitor
- Global Graduate Programme, Sweden 2020
- Manager - Slop Oil, SKF RecondOil
- Business Development Manager, SKF RecondOil
- Mechanical Process Designer, RecondOil
- Operations Manager, SKF RecondOil
- Team Leader Processutveckling, RecondOil
- Process Engineer, RecondOil
- Application Expert - SAP Production Execution
- Application Expert - SAP Manufacturing Execution
- Test Manager