Are you an enthusiastic, persistent and collaborative team player? Do you have a passion for working with finance related projects in an International Company? Do you want to join us at SKFs and be a part of our main transformation journey?
Then you could be our next:
SAP Application Expert - Finance
If you come and work with us you will be a part of the central team within SKF IT, Business Process Solution organization (BPS), as a Finance Application Expert in SAP. You will work closely with internal stakeholders and process owners, you are expected to deliver a Global SAP Best Practice Design and solution to our end-users. This role requires interaction with both suppliers and other external stakeholders. The central BPS team consists of around 15 senior application experts and business analysts. The Finance BPS-team is responsible to govern, develop and maintain the Global Common Financial applications at SKF where SAP, together with our current legacy application, is the main focus. This role will offer you a unique opportunity to network in a truly global organization, present in over 130 countries.
Your day-to-day work
- To actively drive and support the financial deliverables of the global SAP roll out within SKF.
- To work with SAP application template configuration and enhancements to follow both a SKF global standard which should also support business requirements and local legislation. This is done via close collaboration with business where you transform business requirements into application solutions.
- Be a team resource in a central delivery group which works towards end user community
- The objective is to drive change management, do application configuration and teach new users how to work with SAP at SKF.
- To act as 4th line support as a Subject Matter Expert for the application and the connected processes.
- To support in daily ad-hoc tasks and administrative routines such as processing data requests, ensuring and following up on integration issues, teaching, knowledge sharing and problem solving.
- Finance Bachelor's or Master’s Degree or equivalent education
- Knowledge and experience in financial accounting, financial processes and methods.
- SAP/ECC specialized around the financial process and configurations
- Strong experience in SAP FI/CO, Asset accounting,
- Preferably good understanding of financial impacts on co-existing processes such as manufacturing, purchasing and sales
- Good overall financial business process understanding
- Be available to travel on occasion
- S/4 HANA
- Vendor Invoice Management (VIM)
- Solution Manager- CHARM
- Hands on experience configurating other larger ERP applications
- SAP FSCM
- Demand chain, Sales and Purchase process knowledge
- Finance end-user in mid or large size companies using SAP as ERP system
- Project management, project methods
You will enjoy working here if you:
- Are analytical, service-minded and self-managing.
- Likes to work with projects and enhancements.
- Have ability to coordinate both your own and other tasks in a project environment.
- Have a genuine interest in creating financial templates and structures by the help of IT Tools.
- Have a systematic and logical mindset to understand the full scoop of the solution.
- Have high integrity when supporting sensitive data.
- Enjoys interacting and teaching finance end users working in the application
- Are open minded with strong ability to learn, and with a proactive mindset striving for continuous development and business-oriented solutions
- A job in an international environment
- You will be a part of a diverse workforce where you get to face exciting challenges and varied tasks
- A position with an expanding application that will be the future standard in SKF.
- A working environment where you can drive and plan your work by yourself to a large extent
Additional information for you:
Location: Gothenburg, Global (Lansdale or Schweinfurt)
You will report to the Manager of BPS Finance who is located in Gothenburg, Sweden.
For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Pegah Nateghi, Recruitment Specialist at SKF Group Recruitment Center, +46 31 337 25 09 or Pegah.Nateghi@skf.com.
Unionen – Jonny Hilbert +46 31 3372155
Akademikerföreningen - Anders Kempe +46 31 3373395
Ledarna – Angelica Lindström +46 31 3371842
Are you interested?
…and meet the above requirements, please submit your application with resume in English no later than 3rd of November 2019.
SKF works to reduce friction, make things run faster, longer, cleaner and more safely. Doing this in the most effective, productive and sustainable way has made the SKF Group a leading global supplier of products, solutions and services within rolling bearings, seals, mechatronics, services and lubrication systems. Services include technical support, maintenance services, condition monitoring, asset efficiency optimization, engineering consultancy and training.
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
Accounting, Bachelor, Enhancement, ERP system, Finance, LEAN, Management, Monitor, Network, Project management