Are you experienced in Robotic Process Automation(RPA)? Do you have ability to translate business process into RPA architecture requirements, roadmap and deliverables? Do you have experience in large scale implementations in global environments including working with on- and offshore development teams?
If the answer is yes, you might be our next
Robotic Process Automation Lead Architect, SKF IT
SKF IT Integration and Automation Services are responsible for all integrations and RPA Initiatives in and outside SKF. We normally support over 50 ongoing projects, hundreds of requests and participate in large transformation programs to shape the SKF global IT landscape.
Our Automation Center have just gone live and we are looking for person who’s willing to take on the challenge to establish and operate a new service in global business surrounding.
Integration and Automation Services is a highly skilled, experienced and well-functioning team, consisting of employed Architects and skilled consultants.
Your day-to-day work
As the RPA Lead Architect, you are the owner of the Operation Model for RPA at SKF. You will lead the design, build, and evangelize an innovative capability from the ground-up. A successful candidate will leverage their process-driven, analytical, technical skills to create and maintain automation (processes/routines/programs) solutions.
As part of the role you will be working together with suppliers to ensure SKF have a smart, lean and efficient automation service.
As an RPA Lead you will ensure cost efficient solutions, consistent design and development in close collaboration with our RPA development teams and deployment teams across releases and process domains from a complete lifecycle of the RPA.
You will also be responsible for:
• Design, develop and govern integration solutions to secure best practice architecture
• Operational work planning cross organizational projects and tasks
• Guide respective functional area leads in developing valuable outputs
Architecture and Strategy:
• Document and govern architecture artifacts
• Contribute to strategy development
Governance and way of working:
• Oversee process, cadence and alignment of the various working groups
• Proactively advice in architecture governance forums and design authorities for design decisions
• The role will include managing a service
• Lead/coordination of automation demands/projects
• Organize, prioritize and adjust automation request based on KPIs, Platform Team and various working groups and shifting business needs.
We expect you to have
• Knowledge of using Blueprism or similar RPA Software
• An understanding of workflow based logic; ability to understand a business process from a workflow diagram or procedural documentation
• Hands-on knowledge and training in RPA methodologies, operations assessment, and transformation roadmap and program delivery is a must
• Ability to translate business requirements into architecture requirements, roadmap and deliverables
• Effective advocate for activities that drive established KPIs and business goals
• Strong analytical skills, problem solving and troubleshooting skills to activating productive discussion that results in well-informed decision making
• Experience in developing solutions for automation and specific artificial intelligence application
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Technology Management and relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
It’s good if you have
• Proven experience in Robotic Automation and Business Project Management including a working knowledge of leading technologies (e.g. Openspan-Pega, UI Path, Workfusion, IBM Watson, or Automation anywhere etc.)
• Experience with continuous improvement methodologies such as Lean, Six Sigma etc. Certification preferred
You will enjoy working here if you
Have a passion for change and improvements. Enjoy working with multiple projects, persons and tasks in parallel. Have a holistic mindset – bridging processes, strategy, architecture, development and operations. We are looking for someone who can grasp complex IT challenges and understanding how they relate to a business environment. It is also important that you can communicate ideas in both technical and non-technical user-friendly English to achieve results.
• A job in an international environment
• Participate in an exciting Digital transformation journey where Integration is seen as key enabler
• The ability to take on complex assignments as the lead, and assume increasingly greater leadership roles/responsibilities
• You will be a part of a diverse workforce where you get to face exciting challenges and varied tasks
Location: The position is based at the SKF HQ in Gothenburg, Sweden. Local contract in AB SKF.
SKF IT is a corporate function at the heart of this transformation. We provide strategic IT support to the SKF business by developing sound strategies and managing selected service providers. We have presence in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
As an RPA Lead Architect you will report to the Manager of Integration and Automation Services, located in Gothenburg, Sweden.
If you have questions regarding the recruitment process please contact Recruitment Specialist, Veronica Forsman at SKF Group Recruitment Centre, Gothenburg; firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 31 337 17 17.
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please submit your application with resume in English, no later than 30th of September, 2019.
SKF works to reduce friction, make things run faster, longer, cleaner and more safely. Doing this in the most effective, productive and sustainable way has made the SKF Group a leading global supplier of products, solutions and services within rolling bearings, seals, mechatronics, services and lubrication systems. Services include technical support, maintenance services, condition monitoring, asset efficiency optimization, engineering consultancy and training.
Ansök till Robotic Process Automation Lead Architect SKF IT
Observera att arbetsgivaren inte får tillgång till ditt facebook-konto.
Architect, Architects, ASP, Bachelor, Computer science, LEAN, Management, Monitor, Project management, Sigma
- VAT Manager
- Compensation & Benefit Expert
- Application Manager - Manufacturing
- Senior Financial Accountant, Expert
- Support Specialist
- Transport Systems Application Manager
- Accountant Specialist - with focus on salary accounting
- Senior Architect - HR Applications
- Senior Architect - Manufacturing Applications
- Senior Architect - Quality, EHS & Standards Applications