About the company
Bright offers a digital platform that enables a whole new customer journey and all services gathered in one digital platform for energy companies. Through a white label platform with AI solution Bright has created a way to disrupt how we view energy usage.
Founded in 2012 Bright started as an energy trading company and for a year ago they started changing their platform - now they are a company completely focused on tech. Backed by Energimyndigheten inter alia and with a growing customer portfolio - Bright are in an exciting rapidly growing phase.
At Bright you get the chance to
• Be part of a diverse team with talented senior colleagues
• Transform the way people use energy
• Disrupt the way consumer view energy usage and in extend contribute to a greener society
As a Backend Developer you will
• Scaling the platform powering the renewable energy usage in Sweden
• Providing the users with top class functionality through Brights platform
• Be at the forefront of the company’s future expansion
• Manage a set of constantly changing priorities in a high paced environment
• Extensive background in Node.js
• Experience in working with large data quantities preferably in scale up phase.
• Experience in - or interest for Typescript and API integrations
Meritorious with experience of MongoDB and React.
Please subscribe with links to GitHub, LinkedIn, portfolio page or other relevant pages in your application.
Your personal qualities
To succeed at Bright, you should have an entrepreneurial mindset, ability to crunch data and ethical thinking. You should thrive in a highly technological environment and have a team-oriented way of working.
What Bright will offer you
The possibility to be part of a diverse team with talented senior team members - where the ambitious mindset and goal to disrupt energy usage and contributed to a more environmentally friendly society. Bright offers their employees a wellness grant, great pension benefits and a social familiar environment.
Start: As soon as possible
Salary: By agreement in relation to experience
Location: In the amazing new office WeWork at prime location in center of Stockholm
Please apply as soon as possible since the selection and interviews will be held continuously!
In this recruitment process, the personal qualities will be of great importance.
Ansök till Backend Developer to Bright Energy
Observera att arbetsgivaren inte får tillgång till ditt facebook-konto.
BSc, Entrepreneur, MongoDB
- Sales Executive till oss på Needo Recruitment
- Inhouse Sales/Customer Service
- Affärsområdeschef till Hemfrid
- Redovisningsekonom till Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield
- Administratör till Nordax Bank
- Customer Advisor till Nordax Bank Finland
- Affärsintresserad Sales Executive till Cision
- Content Designer and Producer till Nilar
- Produktleveranskoordinator till Atea
- Fullstack Utvecklare till Dustin