MODIS Life Science is now looking for a Country Brand Manager - Sweden to Janssen Pharmaceuticals, located in Solna. This is a consultancy assignment initially for 6 months and you will be hired as a consultant at MODIS. Start preferrably in September 2019. Send your application as soon as possible.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. Over the past decades, in the area of Neuroscience, Janssen has impacted the lives of many patients with Schizophrenia & their families by delivering products & services that treat, support and engage patients to pursue lives that matter to them. Going forward we expect to be able to broaden our impact on patients with neurological diseases and their families by launching a product for the treatment of severe mood disorders; Esketamine. To drive the growth in our entire Neuroscience portfolio we´re now looking for a: Country Brand Manager NeuroScience - Sweden
Introduction and Position in Brief
In this position, you will work on our broad NeuroScience portfolio to support the exiting products and especially focus on our new innovative drug in development for the treatment of severe mood disorders called Esketamine. This role includes, preparing the launch of the first anticipated indication for Esketamine of Treatment Resistant Depression (TRD), ensuring that as many patients possible can benefit from this new treatment option in TRD, while preparing for the launch of the next anticipated indication; Major Depression with Imminent Risk of Suicide (MDSI).
We are looking for someone who is motivated by working both nationally and internationally in a cross-functional and a highly collaborative team. This will be a dynamic environment with motivation, enthusiasm and innovation being key drivers for success. In this team, you will utilize your experience to help develop and drive implementation of strategic- and tactical plans, including cross-functional communication. As a core member of a crossfunctional team you will develop and implement business solutions that address local business challenges. The position is reporting to the Country Lead NeuroScience.
• As Country Brand Manager you are part of the Country Team. In collaboration with the Nordic Brand Lead you will develop and implement the Country Brand Plan aligned with the brand strategy.
• With the local cross-functional NeuroScience team, you will develop and implement the cross functional multi-channel communication plan towards all relevant stakeholders as defined in the Country Brand Plan.
• Generate local brand material aligned with the brand strategy, including but not limited to: sales campaigns for AAMs, commercial support materials, 1to1 e-mails,
newsletters, JMC content like articles, interviews, webcasts, congress summaries publications, etc.
• Train AAMs on strategy, tactics, product knowledge, how to use campaigns, materials, etc.
• Build network of HCPs and identify opportunities to collaborate, so Janssen can better serve our customer needs by initiating and driving collaboration projects as well as the organization of events.
• Actively manage and leverage KOL relationships together with Medical Affairs.
• Leads the implementation of the segmentation, targeting, channel and marketing mix strategy, taking into consideration local market and customer needs and using/shaping iConnect.
• Identify key performance indicators for each initiative, analyze, and identify insights.
• Ensure best practice sharing of tactical implementation with and between Nordic countries.
This position is based at the Swedish office and will require local and some international travel.
Education and Experience / Skills
• University degree – preferably in life science, or equal levelled education.
• +3 years of experience in Multi-Channel Marketing – preferably in pharma.
• Understanding of the Swedish healthcare systems and structure, including applicable HCC rules and marketing implications.
• Literacy in Multi-Channel (digital) communication.
• Proficiency in Swedish and English language. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Previous scientific and/or marketing experience, within Neuroscience / Mood Disorders is a plus, so is previous experience with launching a new product.
• Previous launch experience is seen as a benefit.
• Can do-attitude and strong customer focus.
• Proven track record of working within cross functional teams with excellent skills to influence and inspire without authority.
• Demonstrated ability to develop insights and actions using in-market analytics and market research.
For questions, please contact Cecilia Larzon (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ansök till Country Brand Manager Neuroscience - Sweden
Observera att arbetsgivaren inte får tillgång till ditt facebook-konto.
Modis Sweden AB
Communication skills, Network, Neurolog, Sales, Urolog
- Praktik hos Modis IT & Engineering
- Modis Linköping söker installationstekniker
- Praktik hos Modis IT & Engineering
- Kundtjänstmedarbetare med IT-intresse till Modis Göteborg
- Junior IT-support till utvecklande uppdrag hos Modis
- Supporttekniker till spännande uppdrag i Göteborg
- Laboratorieingenjör till Galderma i Uppsala
- Sjuksköterska för uppdrag inom försäkringsbranschen
- Laboratorieingenjör till EasyMining AB i Uppsala