Tetra Pak is the world's leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 160 countries. With more than 24,000 employees around the world, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, “PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD™,' reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.
At Tetra Pak we touch millions of people’s lives every day, ensuring better nutrition and healthier lifestyles through safe packaging and food processing solutions. Guided by our global brand promise, PROTECTS WHAT´S GOOD, we strive to make a difference by protecting food, people and our futures. To do this we need more than smart technology. We need smart people too. People like you, who want to work with people like us.
The Project Supply Manager is responsible for execution of the Supplier Management sourcing strategy in the product development projects driven in the Development & Engineering organization. This is a cross-functional role which facilitates early supplier technical engagement and collaboration in the development activities. This role bridges the engineering community with the supplier management community with the responsibility for project management and accountability for deadlines, results and metrics, sourcing, negotiation and cost estimation.
- Lead early supplier technical engagement in cost improvement activities. Support development teams to meet product cost targets though cost estimations and negotiations.
- Actively participate in project team meetings and represents the voice of Supplier Management and Operations.
- Reduce product risk through proper sourcing strategy execution. Drive use of ‘Preferred’ suppliers. Provide the project team with supply chain risk assessments.
- Project manages the communication and activities between the development team and the supplier management organization using an Agile methodology. Facilitates the establishment of supply management parameter guidelines with purchasers and planners.
- Measure and track sourcing strategy execution impact on the product and the business.
- Collaborate with the Sourcing organization to provide market information to the NPI team (i.e. supplier technology roadmaps, price and availability trends, benchmarking results, etc.).
- Interface and build strong working relationships with relevant departments.
We believe you are a person with excellent communication and presentation skills on various levels of the organisation and can take difficult decisions. Well-developed problem solving and project management skills, as well as advanced understanding and use of data management applications (i.e. MS Office) is also of great importance. You have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent technical discipline and at least 5 years’ experience in new product introduction, industrialization engineering, sourcing, supply chain, project management or engineering services. You are fluent in English, both written and spoken. Experience in SAP is a plus as well as Project Management (PMP) certification.We offer
As our new Project Supply Manager, you will be part of a global leading company where our vision is to make food safe and available everywhere. We can offer you highly skilled and passionate colleagues, a vibrant melting pot of diversity, and a challenging and high paced work environment where our employees take great pride from protecting food to protecting the planet. You will work in a market leading company which offers continuous training and development opportunities.Care to join?
Please submit your CV and motivational letter in English before August 28th through jobs.tetrapak.com.
To know more about the position contact Märta Morand at +46 46 36 2652
For questions about your application please contact recruiter Anna Jakobsen +46 46 36 37 47
For trade union information contact Sveriges Ingenjörer/Lars Haraldsson at +46 46 36 2533 and Unionen/Ted Andersson at +46 46 36 4623
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
Bachelor, IngenjÃ¶r, Management, Project management, SAP, Supply chain