Our customer has developed a platform for the digital marketing community that helps businesses and agencies grow and thrive together. Through online marketing professionals working at agencies can find the education, training, resources, and support they need to master advertising products and connect with the right advertiser at the right time. We are looking for a Marketing Specialist to support the team in Sweden and Nordic.
As a Program Coordinator, you´ll need to be both a thinker as well as a doer. You will need strategic planning capabilities to analyse data and make a plan for growing Partners into a top-of-mind program among online marketing professionals. You will be responsible for developing and scaling the strategy and execution of various marketing campaigns to grow their agency ecosystem. From running local marketing campaigns to hosting agency training events in Stockholm, you´ll play a key role in bringing the program live in Sweden and across Northern Europe.
You´ll be part of an international team consisting of regional and local marketing, product and sales teams, who together work on their Partners and drive its initiatives. You will be managing relations to internal and external stakeholders. On the Northern European level our customers local Partners coordinators form a tight team with more senior marketers. Locally the role is highly independent, so your ability to plan and execute will be very important.
We are looking for a person that is capable of executing projects and strategic marketing programs successfully, while always keeping an eye of measuring your success! You will need good project management skills, attention to detail and the willingness to execute day-to-day routines with rigor. We expect you to have a strong interest in digital, the drive to develop yourself and the curiosity to dig up all the stuff that you need to know to perform in the position. Limited business experience is not an obstacle if you compensate it with hard work and hunger for results. You will be working at the Stockholm office. You will be a member of the wider Northern European Marketing team, including a Partners Coordinator in each Northern European country.
- Your role will consist of approx 50% of coordinating, managing, executing and localising the Partners and other marketing programs and initiatives in Sweden; and 50% of co-leading and executing projects and programs across 6 markets in Northern Europe.
- You will be the catalyst between the sales team abroad and the Agencies in Sweden, sometimes organizing events for 50 to 200 Partners (and their clients), and sometimes support Sales as well as possible to reach program targets.
- Making sure that global campaigns are localized.
- Act as a link between Partners program and various agency teams internally to align communications especially focusing on helping various Sales teams, and prioritize portfolios to ensure high quality of service for agencies.
- Deliver new initiatives to activate agencies. Track results of activities and develop the campaigns to make them perform better. Analyze and report on the effectiveness of events and campaigns.
- Host trainings that educate and inspire a wide variety of agencies on how to utilize the advertising services most effectively, including product, sales and business trainings.
- Support teams to ensure that events are high-quality, on-brand, and logistically sound.
- BA/BS degree preferred with a strong academic record.
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing project management, sales administration, customer service. Event coordination/management experience is a plus.
- Strong understanding and experience in the search and online advertising market. Previous experience in both traditional and digital advertising a plus.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills. Previous sales experience a plus.
- Strong presentation skills (including proficiency in Excel and PPT).
- Fluent in English and Swedisah. The job includes creating and localizing marketing assets and materials.
- Data-driven decision making and analytical skills.
- Experience in managing multiple internal and external stakeholders a plus.
About the employment
For this assignment, you will be employed as a consultant by Adecco. The assignment will start immediately and initially run for 12 months.
The assignment will be filled immediately and we are therefore recruiting on a continuous basis during the application period. Please apply through the "Ansök/Apply" button on this page and attach your CV and personal letter in English.
We look forward to receive your application!
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
Adecco Sweden AB
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
Communication skills, Management, Project management, Sales