We have an opportunity for one individual to join Drug Product Delivery with focus on operational pack, label and distribution of clinical trials, career level B or C dependent on your previous work experience and profile. The position is a temporary assignment for 9-12 month´s.
Drug Product Delivery (DPD) in Gothenburg is part of the Clinical Manufacturing and supply organization within AstraZeneca R&D Operations tasked with packing, labelling and distribution of investigational medicinal products to AstarZeneca clinical trials around the globe. We focus on early phase clinical trials and work with highly novel potential drug products across all AZ´s disease areas. The role holder will contribute to the DPD organization applying their technical expertise in the complex and regulated GMP environment. The operational work is a mixture of automated, semi-automated and manual tasks. All activities will have a significant impact on the speed, quality and cost of the AZ development portfolio.
Dina arbetsuppgifter i huvudsak
• Perform and document all the operational work according to written procedures and with manual and/or automated systems/equipment according to GMP.
• Engaged in the development and improvement of internal processes and manage deviations.
• Write GMP and SHE procedures within own area and will be responsible for related training and compliance activities.
• Responsible for maintaining defined facilities or equipment according to GMP standards.
• Will have an understanding of the principles and concepts of Drug product delivery as well as how the team interacts with SC R&D, PT&D and AstraZeneca globally.
• Using own functional knowledge to provide technical guidance.
Vem är du?
Education and Experience
We work in a faced paced environment where flexibility and agility enable us to deliver high value to early phase clinical trials. To complement our existing team, candidates with the following profiles are of interest:
• knowledge / expertise in working with automated equipment in an operational environment.
• distribution / logistics expertise from a fast-paced commercial environment.
We also see that the candidate has:
• Likely to be graduate or an experienced non-graduate (> 5 years).
• Experience in packing, labelling and distribution.
• Understanding of GMP/GDP requirements as applied to clinical manufacturing and supply.
• Good written and verbal English skills (communication and understanding).
Skills and Capabilities
• Demonstrated ability to work with teams in a culturally diverse, complex, changing environment.
• Good team working skills.
• Demonstrate the drive and energy to meet operational / project timelines.
• Demonstrate a high degree of personal credibility.
• Good at problem solving.
• Good communication skills.
Poolia Life Science can offer several opportunities for skilled people with a background in biochemistry, chemical engineering or science. We work with Sweden’s leading pharmaceutical and life science companies. So whether you’re interested in research, regulatory affairs, quality assurance, environmental and quality control, sales and marketing, or just want a career change, we have the job for you.
Working as a consultant suits whoever wants to get a lot of experience in a short period of time. We offer you the chance to work with well-known brands at renowned companies where you can develop your skills. If you’re looking for a world of exciting assignments and new contacts, you’ll like being a consultant.
AstraZeneca is a major international healthcare company engaged in the research, development, manufacture and marketing of prescription pharmaceuticals and the supply of healthcare services. But we are more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies - at AstraZeneca, we are proud to have a unique culture that inspires innovation and collaboration. Here, employees are empowered to express diverse perspectives - and are made to feel valued, energized and rewarded for their ideas and creativity.
Ansök till RDSC – Scientist, Drug Product Delivery
Observera att arbetsgivaren inte får tillgång till ditt facebook-konto.
Communication skills, Sales