Would you like to take part in developing the future of ware washing solutions for a global market? Would you like to work for a growing Swedish company? Would you like to be part of a culture which sets employees first, nurture long term relations and an innovative climate as its core values?
We are on a mission to achieve a positive impact on environment thru our solutions for commercial kitchens. Our ware washing solutions are state of the art with a strong footprint in a growing global market. Together we develop smart, sustainable and economical ware washing solutions aiming to save the most important element – the water. The blasting granule technology along with high temperatures are conveying a hygienic clean result in very few minutes.
Our products reflect a high-quality regarding design, functionality and ease of use across the lifetime.Your new role
In the role as Senior System Engineer you will be a critical part of our success by securing engineering excellence, thru the right processes and a world class approach on technologies, modular design and functionality embedded in our machines.
We are searching for a Senior System Engineer – Mechanics who wants to be part of GRANULDISKs future.
Your focus areas:
- Develop the mechanical design process from idea generation, specification to assembly and user guidelines
- Define size, dimension and tolerances of components / details
- Develop world class competence within use of materials such as stainless steel, sheet metal and plastic
- Define relevant testing and tolerance principles/specifications in order to create high quality solutions
- Define BOM structure in ERP MS Dynamics and Solid Works
- Develop new technology / products through new designs
- Design, create drawings with help of Solid Works
- Design for smart, cost efficient manufacturing (DFM)
- Design for smart, cost efficient service (DFS)
- Design for hygienic design, considering latest available standards and technology
- Design for ease of use - easy operation (optimized ergonomics), cleaning and maintenance in the kitchen
- Maintain existing products with improved or new designs
- Keep an up to date view on latest technologies and developments within this area of competence in order to bring innovation to our products.
You’re a good listener and great in co-operating with others in developing own or other people’s ideas. You manage to work independently but also as an efficient contributing team member. You’re driven by the possibility to grow your knowledge as well as to develop others within your area of expertise, working towards high standards and joint targets. You like structures and the possibility to develop processes which enable continuous improvement. You have a genuine interest for technology and enjoy developing products which make a difference for both people and environment. You manage the depth in the design work in order to develop state of the art products and technologies. You need to take complete ownership on the designs generated by you, from idea to working solutions for the end user.
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with design
- Experience of working according to ”Lean” principles
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with 3D Cad Solid Works
You apply with your CV and cover letter through the form. As for right now, our plan is to start interviewing candidates towards the end of august. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible but no later than the August 29th.
For more information about the job or the recruitment process please contact CTO Staffan Stegmark at email@example.com or 0721-583 386
All enquiries are treated confidentially. We are not able to accept applications via e-mail.About GRANULDISK
GRANULDISK is a growing international company with subsidiaries in France, Germany and Singapore with 70 employees around the world. We work in a modern environment and invest in creating the best ergonomics both in our premises as well as for our customers thru our products.
We are passionate about
Improving the working environment in the kitchen area through ergonomic equipment for the user and fighting for a better life, not only in the kitchen, but in the whole world through saving water, energy which also will be a big saving for the customer.
We are the Best in the world:
At commercial kitchen ware washing based on (bio) granules and high-pressure technology, best at saving the planet by savings on water, energy and chemicals and care for people health and ergonomics.
Our GRANULDISK® ware washing machine is a Swedish innovation, made in Sweden with a long track record in the market since more than 30 years, serving more than 10000 customers every day.
GRANULDISK is one of the companies within the family owned Sandberg Development Group. The company is based in Malmö, Southern Sweden. The Group has a focus on Swedish innovative companies with world-class products and a global view.
Ansök till Exciting new position at GRANULDISK - Senior System Engineer - Mechanics
Observera att arbetsgivaren inte får tillgång till ditt facebook-konto.
3D, LEAN, SAP