We are looking for a Visual Designer who is passionate to help us revolutionise our services into ones that are beautiful, desirable, delightful, easy to use, and accessible.About the role
You will be a part of our in-house UX team, and will work across the organisation. Your role will include:
- Collaborating closely with our cross functional teams of interaction designers, editors, web analysts, and developers, in planning, creation and delivery.
- Designing user interfaces for responsive web and native applications.
- Help develop our design pattern library, which includes the use of imagery, typography, iconography, illustration, space, texture, and motion.
- Quality Assuring what is developed embodies Tre's brand values.
- Be a messenger of a user-centered way of working throughout the organisation.
- Three or more years working as a visual designer, ui designer, graphic designer, art director, product designer or similar.
- Post-secondary education in design, for example, interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial, or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong visual design aesthetic with a bias for simplification.
- Expertise in typography, colour theory, space, motion and interactive design skills.
- Expertise with industry standard design tools, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch.
- Experience designing for responsive web, with native mobile being a plus.
- Experience working in an e-commerce context.
- Skills in using After Effects and exporting to Lottie a plus.
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
You are sociable, extremely responsive and have a strong drive and passion to make things happen. You have a strong visual design aesthetic with a bias for simplification. Your work exudes quality, precision and high craftsmanship. You are used to working independently as well as in projects with others. You can defend and explain your designs when they come under scrutiny, but are also able to empathise and take feedback on-board.
We want to craft useful, usable, and beautiful experiences for our customers. We want that never ending journey to get there to be a fun and enjoyable one. This means a sense of humour is essential.About Tre
We enjoy working together. We work hard to reach our goals and we celebrate our victories. We have an informal but professional environment in which we live our company values, creating an environment we enjoy working in. Our CEO holds a talk regularly during breakfast in the cafe, and we have activities like pub nights. We value our employees, and many stay with us for a long time and grow into more senior roles or into different parts of the business.
We are convinced that it is the culture of the Tre that is the main ingredient to our success. Thanks to this, we have been named one of the best workplaces. Welcome to Tre.Our offer
- 30 holiday days per year.
- Gym in-house and friskvårdsbidrag (wellness grant).
- Competitive salary.
- Up to 10% bonus per year.
Does this apply to you? Please do not hesitate to apply via the "Send application" button. When doing so, please include a brief explanation on why you are an excellent candidate for this role, whilst referencing your web-based or PDF portfolio. Applications must be submitted in English.
We will interview candidates on an on-going basis, and hope to fill the post as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact User Experience Manager Craig Woollard at Craig.email@example.com.
Ansök till Visual / UI Designer, UX
Observera att arbetsgivaren inte får tillgång till ditt facebook-konto.
Art Director, Communication skills, E-Commerce, IFU, Photoshop