We are looking for a Creative Editor for a worldwide marketing company based in London!
As Editor you will be constantly creating and lead others to do their best work. You will get the opportunity to work with the Nordic market for a known global broadcaster. Do you speak fluent Swedish or Danish? Local language and cultural context are key and therefor it's important that you are fluent in English and preferably based in London.
About the company
The company is a global agency with more than 550 people in 11 offices around the world, 150 in their HQ in London. With an international team they also have offices in New York, San Francisco, Singapore, Milan, Paris, Berlin, Sydney, Shanghai, their mission is to put social thinking at the centre of marketing. They deliver world-class campaigns and strategies based on social insights, for forwards-thinking and the most known brands in the world. They are focused on creating ideas powered by people, not platforms - a formula that's proven very successful over the last nine years. They call this social thinking.
Now, they are growing again, looking for a Creative Editor to become part of their team. This team has recently been recognised by Cannes Lions, Webbys, Lovies, Creative Circle and many more. As you understand, to be apart of and lead their editorial team, you will be a crucial part of the agency's success. They bring together writers and editors from web, broadcast, print and social, across a range of genres. They help brands to tell compelling stories through consistently well-crafted content that people actually want.
As a Creative Editor
You will raise the bar of editorial output for key clients by creating consistently excellent content and identifying strategically supported opportunities to keep their work ahead of the competition. Your main responsibilites will be:
- Oversee a team of writers and creators
- Oversee and contribute to the planning, creation and delivery of brilliant branded content for distribution across social media channels
- Build and maintain strong client relationships, attending client-facing meetings as required
- Make sure you and your team deliver content on time and on budget
- Manage the day-to-day operation of projects, including contact with internal departments, clients and external development
- Use data and insight to inform content development
- Take social platform developments and use them for fresh ideas
- Management of the UK and Nordic regions
- Make sure that there is growth in the team and that they are motivated to create their best work
What are we looking for?
- Fluent in Swedish or Danish, and high level of English
- High level of creativity - this is an idea driven position
- A minimum of 3 years experience with a proven publishing, campaign, marketing and leadership background
- Solid understanding of creating video content for social (not the production itself, but the understanding, the scripting etc.)
- Community management skills / project leader
- Strong presentation skills
- Client relation experience - this is a fully client-facing role
- Experience briefing a design team to get the best output
- Influencer / press understanding
- Deep platform knowledge and understanding of the ever-changing social content
- Flexibility to work in a reactive way
- Confident in their work
- Great structure and planning skills
Why this is a great opportunity for you?
- Great career path and work with well known brands
- Modern offices and a fantastic work environment
- Competitive salary
- Management courses
- 23 days holiday, increasing by 1 day for each year of service
- Private medical insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Group income protection
- Long service award - at 3, 5 and 10 years
- Optional sabbaticals after 3 and 5 years
- Optional dental insurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Comprehensive internal and axternal staff training programme
- Corporate social responsibility - time given to volunteer with thei partnered charity
- Annual ski trip in Europe
- Cycle-to-work scheme (so that you can cycle into London's only cycle-in office)
- Season ticket loan scheme
- Staff events: yoga, language lessons, monthly nail bar, wellness check-ups onsite, basketball & squash court for hire
- Social clubs: running club, documentary club and many more
- Summer hours
- Free breakfast
- Relocation package if needed
- Working hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm with flexibility
- Start date: As soon as possible
Are you creative and want to take the editoral team to the next level?
What are you waiting for? Apply with your CV in English to email@example.com today!
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!