Would you like to work with cutting edge technology in telco area?
Would you like to be part of a team that will revolutionize how we manage, operate and build our networks in future?
Got interested? Then keep on reading.
We are looking Expert Developers to our newly formed management & orchestration team. I am Mika Ikonen and I am leading the MANO team within our Network Service Management & Automation. This is an opportunity to be part of the newly formed team and work within the leading technology area in automation and orchestration of our network. MANO area has high focus, high priority and full support from top management.
Your next challenge?
As a member of the newly created MANO team, you will have the responsibility to develop and maintain systems and applications primarily targeting network orchestration and automation. This will be a new and key component in the Network and will tie together other network entities to enable full automation through SW programming and restful APIs.
In-short the team’s responsibility will include LCM responsibility for the network orchestrators which will be implemented over the next years according to the Automation Journey roadmap; together with the NSD architecture team lead the architecture and development evolution in the MANO area; manage suppliers for the MANO area.
More in detail your role will be:
- Understand how the network gains and evolves through automation both for life cycle management, closed loop automation and service assurance point of view.
- Understand the end-to-end requirements of the service; functional and non-functional requirements and provide input to other network domains.
- As we will use sourced SW, hence tight cooperation will suppliers will be a must to reach a joint success with the automation transformation.
- Day to day tasks includes understanding the end to end network service requirements and then translating the requirements into quantitative tasks across and other development work needed into the tools.
- The network service automation requests coming in from different country level organizations needs to be evaluated, prioritized and then translated into Telia automation platform for development. Understanding these tasks and translating these to the required deliverables will be one of the key responsibilities.
- Typical daily tasks will involve life cycle management, development and problem solving.
- Additionally, you will have a role when it comes to system design and aid stakeholder in the decision-making process to secure quality and customer satisfaction.
Who are you?
You should have a bachelor's degree in computer science or similar and relevant work experience as listed below. You are self-managing and structured, you enjoy collaboration with colleagues located in other countries and can take responsibility and accountability to secure high quality deliveries across the Telia Company footprint. We are looking for engineers with strong leadership acumen and who have the persistence and stamina to deliver quality. You should have a positive mindset and the ability to see possibilities outside of the box. Working language is English and we expect you to speak and write English fluently. Prime locations will be in either Solna, Sweden or Helsinki, Finland.
• Problem solving with a proactive/preventative approach
• Technology loving
• Deep digging
• Team spirited and collaborative
Your experience and competence area
SW development coding skills:
• Python or Java,
• Web services, REST
• Linux scripting
• Micro-services development, Docker
Preferably experience from working with:
• Experience with data modelling language like TOSCA and YANG
• Code Repository (e.g. GIT, Stash, Artifactory), Tracking tools (e.g.: Jira, BugZilla)
• Northbound and southbound interfaces (incl. REST API)
• Working wiht databases
• Service catalogue exposure of capabilities
• Working with Linux and Windows servers is mandatory
• Understanding of networks and network management
• Ability to see to the bigger picture of the network while developing on one specific area
• Understanding of ETSI MANO and Telia Viking framework is a plus
• Experience of vendor management is a merit
• Good communication skills
• Driven by change and new challenges
Got scared on requirements?
If you have right attitude, persistency and willingness to learn that fill many gaps.
If you fancy joining my team, apply for the job! Do you need to know more, call me on +358 40302 4084. Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch.
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
Architect, Bachelor, Communication skills, Computer science, JAVA, Linux, Management, Network, Python, SQL