Are you a creative technical mind looking to work with one the biggest challenges of our time, cyber security? Are you a security engineer with threat detection development background or a software developer with DevSecOps experience? Or perhaps you have track record of building tools for pen testing and exploit development purposes. Do you find purpose in empowering the blue teams and security testers, and like to get a taste of the hunt yourself as well. Come work with us at Telia Company Global Security Operations Center!
We at the Global Security Operations Center are the tip of the spear of Telia Company’s cyber security operations. We safeguard Telia Company’s cyber space and our own and our customer’s information. We do this by preventing and responding to security incidents and improving Telia’s resilience against cyber security risks. We value technical competence and the ability to innovate and implement solutions that are really fit for use and purpose. And we take pride in doing just that. We believe high quality cyber security teams need developers and engineers working with and next to incident responders and analysts. And to us cyber security engineering is more than just tuning a product, it is the ability to design, develop and improve solutions that make life difficult for malicious actors, and empower the blue team.
We are now looking for a motivated future colleague to work in our security development and engineering team. Some of our tools we build, some of them we buy and tailor for excellent fit for use and purpose. You will be at the center of this work and get to work with interesting tools and data, challenging tasks and with on-premise, cloud and telco specific environments.
We are a multinational team and operate in several countries. You will work in a team team of brilliant engineers and analysts, and you will have experienced security incident responders and investigators in the same overall organization. Outside of your immediate organization you will collaborate and interact with a multitude of stakeholders from IT and network engineers to architects and managers. You communicate in English and at least with one of the Nordic languages.
Your next challenge?
Depending on your interest and competences, you will work in some of following areas:
- Develop threat detection capabilities using wide variety of log and other machine data, logging platform and analysis tools. Maintain the related software and code.
- Security software development by maintaining our existing custom tools and by developing new features and integrations to them. Developing new tools and automate workflows.
- Develop our security operations capabilities from security monitoring and incident response in our cloud environments ranging from Amazon Web Services to Microsoft Azure.
- Support and participate in security incident investigations, threat hunting operations, cyber security intelligence work and security testing.
Who are you?
You have several of the following competences:
- 3+ years of working experience with proven track records in one or more of the following areas: security engineering, software development, operations engineering and system administration in DevOps environments.
- Fluent with Linux and/or Windows operating systems.
- Engineering and development experience in AWS and/or Azure
- Log management, workflow automation and orchestration experience
- Experience of managing and engineering logging platforms like Splunk, SIEM solutions, End-point Detection and Response solutions and AWS or MS cloud native security solutions.
- Understanding of TCP/IP, HTTP(S), DNS and other network protocols.
- Penetration testing, exploit development and building related tools
- Creative, organized, structured and good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to handle multiple assignments and collaborate across functional areas
This position is available at multiple locations:
Stockholm, Helsinki, Oslo, Copenhagen, Sundsvall, Tampere, Jyväskylä
If you fancy joining my team, apply for the job! If you have any questions, contact Head of Global Security Operations Center Pekka Riipinen by phone +358403023696 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
Architect, Architects, Azure, Communication skills, JAVA, Linux, Management, Monitor, Network, PHP