SKF is a global knowledge engineering company working throughout the world in diverse applications; from wind farms and offshore oil rigs to high-speed trains, washing machines and millions of motor-cycles, trucks and cars. Our 48 400 employees in 130 countries enjoy exceptional career opportunities, solid team work and the chance to make a real difference.
SAP Application Expert – Ariba
As application expert you will belong to our Solution development team, which contains of resources representing business, process and application expertise. The application experts are responsible for developing the ERP system according to business requirements within their area of expertise.
- Configure and setup SKFs Purchasing to pay within the SAP environment
- Configure and setup Ariba in the development and deployment projects
- Design, document and test the configuration of applications and technical solutions in SAP
- Act as a hands-on application expert during integration and user acceptance testing
- Proactively drive implementation and support our units/users as application expert
- Cooperate closely with the system integrator within the application development area
- Senior expert with 5-10 years’ experience in global SAP ERP projects
- Highly knowledgeable in the Purchasing to Pay processes within SAP ECC/S4 and Ariba procurement
- Detailed knowledge (configuration skills) in Ariba procurement
- Excellent analytic and problem solving skills
- Good understanding of related business processes
- Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative in developing new business processes
- Good interpersonal skills and experienced in working in multicultural environments
- Self-driven and able to deal with complexity, resilience in an evolving environment
- Proven ability to interpret and communicate technical information into business language and vice versa
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- This position might require travelling
The position reports into SKF IT with primary allocation to the UNITE program.
The role is offering many possibilities to develop both professionally and personal.
The position holder will be located in Gothenburg with a local contract.
Information and questions regarding the recruitment process please contact Patrik Schultzén at Patrik.email@example.com (we don’t accept applications via mail), Recruitment Specialist at SKF Group Recruitment Center, +46 31 337 1270.
SKF is a leading global technology provider since 1907, is seeking an experienced SAP Application Expert. This position is a key role within the SKF IT group that provides technical/business solutions to meet business needs. This individual will be hands-on and involved in all phases of a project from analysis and requirements gathering to functional design, testing and implementation. Projects range from minor enhancements to larger projects. Currently SKF is undergoing one of the largest changes referred to as “The UNITE Programme”. This is a foundation for the future SKF landscape of global business processes and solutions globally through a common ERP system (SAP). This global transformation is driven by a dynamic cross-functional international team working across borders and time zones.
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please submit your application with CV none later than the 19th of January.
SKF’s mission is to be the undisputed leader in the bearing business. SKF offers solutions around the rotating shaft, including bearings, seals, lubrication management, condition monitoring and maintenance services. SKF is represented in more than 130 countries and has around 17,000 distributor locations worldwide. Annual sales in SEK is around 85 billion and the number of employees ca 45,000.
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
Enhancement, ERP system, Management, Monitor, Sales, SAP
- Digital Deployment Champion
- Process Engineer, SKF RecondOil
- Automation Engineer, SKF RecondOil
- Manufacturing Cybersecurity Engineer
- Digital Deployment Manufacturing Development Analyst
- Digital Manufacturing Data Architect
- Digital Manufacturing DevOps Architect
- Global Digital Manufacturing & OT Technical Design Authority
- Manufacturing Process Engineer
- Digital Manufacturing Infrastructure Architect