Delaval is now looking for a Manager to lead the a team of Product Specialist within Service business unit. The Service team is together with sales, responsible for growth and maximizing the vertical gross margin for existing and coming technical, digital and commercial sustainable service offerings.
The Service team consists of five product service specialist, from whom four are located at DeLaval International head office in Tumba, Sweden and one working remote from Argentina.
As Head of product service you will be part of Services and Original Parts management team and will also have cooperation with IT department, sales within the different clusters to align on strategic business priorities.
This is a challenging role within an exciting global company that provides personal growth and development for the right candidate. Joining DeLaval you can expect a highly innovative company and a market leader in its industry with a long history that you can represent with proud.
At DeLaval you will also experience a good portion of flexibility, possibilities to make a difference, and an environment that prioritize a healthy balance between work and private life. You will have a great opportunity to lead a product service team and be part of developing the future within services and digitalization in an international environment.
- Lead, develop and manage staff for increased productivity and career opportunities while forming efficient team(s)
- Securing growth and maximizing the vertical gross margin for existing and coming technical, digital and commercial sustainable service offerings
- Contribute to the development of the portfolio’s product strategy
- Frequently evaluate market trends, the competitive landscape and customer needs
- Growth in net invoicing of Services and Original Parts globally
- Identifying and developing global business opportunities as well as providing facts for closing existing assortment gaps in alignment with the markets while optimizing the service offerings
- Secure a highly professional, seamless and efficient customer journey/experience by having customer, and the values and the challenges, in focus and DeLaval operations and profitability in mind
Experience and Skills:
Minimum of 3 years of working experience in a Management position, preferably from an
international industrial or product development environment
Strong business acumen
Strong capability to interact and facilitate communication and cooperation with different teams and departments in an organization to achieve desired business results
Good management and leadership skills to drive and develop people
Experience in and knowledgeable about conceptualization of service offerings within services & consumables, preferable including advisory, application development, IoT, machine learning and SLA
Understanding of milking performance and experience from working with milking system/dairy farming is ideal but not required
Personality traits needed:
Driven and highly motivated leader with strong leadership ability
Fluent in English – written and spoken
Occasional domestic/international travel is required
Innovative and agile in delivering on targets
Excellent interpersonal skills
The Service and Original parts team is located in Tumba, Sweden and you will report to Claes Åkerlund, VP Services and Original Parts. Welcome with your application (in English) via (ref.nr. SE-13715), we will review applications ongoing. For further details, please contact Carl Pauly, Mercuri Urval, +46 70 514 33 32.
Ansök till Head of Product Services
Observera att arbetsgivaren inte får tillgång till ditt facebook-konto.