We are looking for an IoT Devices Quality Assurance Engineer to join our IoT Device team within Division X, part of the Telia Company Group organization. Success is achieved by working closely with sales and technical teams to ensure we can deliver the best solutions and meet customer needs using Telia’s own connectivity coupled with our hardware / software vendors. Division X is a business unit providing solutions and products within new emerging business, like IoT, to customers in the Nordic and Baltics. It’s a newly created unit with a startup attitude, leveraging Telia Company’s corporate power to succeed.
Your next challenge?
You will be responsible for maintaining, improving and creating new ways how we secure high quality IoT devices. You will act as a technical advisor for customers, sales team and product management on solutions relating to the design of IoT sensors and devices for projects across different industries. You actively work with business requirements, partners and customer needs to keep the device portfolio relevant, up to date and aligned with set strategies. Placement is Stockholm Solna, Helsinki, Oslo or Copenhagen. The position will require some travelling, mostly within Baltics, Nordics and occasionally within other parts of Europe. On the team you will be responsible for:
- Take ownership of the quality process of IoT Devices to ensure successful delivery of devices to market as defined in the IoT Device portfolio, ensuring on-time delivery, on set budget, to quality and compliant to specification.
- End to end product and project management accountability for delivery of devices to market; working either directly with the sales team or the customer solution team, to deliver bespoke customer devices or through roadmap delivery as defined by the commercial product management
- Lifecycle management of existing portfolio devices in the catalogue to ensure that it continues to be compliant and secure for our customers
- Test management ensuring we are getting the best value for Telia Company in the devices we require
- Quality management ensuring Telia Company and our customers are not put at risk by any product that we endorse, sell or brand
- Delivery of innovative solutions that will keep Telia Company at the leading edge of the market in the products we deliver to our customers
- Managing the budget allocated for each project to ensure the delivery meets the budget and customer expectation
- Developing, aligning and owning processes related to IoT Devices and quality
- Managing a virtual team who will be part of the delivery and lifecycle of a product which includes test managers, network specialists, support, vendors and stakeholders
- Develop and proactively work for customer integration easiness to Telia’s IoT ecosystem
- Sharing information, knowledge, and experience with colleagues
You will work with a frontrunner in the IoT market, and play a key role in shaping the landscape for Enterprise & Public IoT solutions. You will be a part of most exciting and fastest growing areas of Telia Company, and help to deliver successful outcomes across a wide range of exciting projects.
Who are you?
We believe that you have a broad understanding of IoT/M2M hardware, software, connectivity and IoT platforms. You are able to navigate complexities where new requirements, products and technology are constantly being applied. You have a good understanding of the different players in the market and a passion for improvement work to give our customers the best-in-class experience. To achieve this, it’s natural for you to be a part of a team and work closely together with others, approach new challenges with an open mind and you are flexible to changes.
- M. Sc. Degree in Engineering or equivalent education
- E2E understanding of cellular communication, including NW Core, RAN, Device and SIM
- E2E understanding of IoT ecosystems including device, connectivity and device management and IoT platform
- Taking business needs and converting them into technical requirements
- Test management including setting test strategy and test process
- Hands-on IoT device experience
- NB-IoT and Cat M1 experience
- Good overview of non-cellular LPAW technologies
- 5G awareness and technical principle know-how is considered a plus
- Good overview and understanding of the IoT device market and trends
- Fluent English, both in writing and in speech.
- You are a great team player, but also capable of working independently
- You have a strong ability to engage key stakeholders and drive cross-functional collaboration
- You attentive to details, but have the capability to see the full vision
- You have diplomatic skills, able to gain respect by humble and respectful collaboration cross cultures and disciplines
- You work efficiently, deliver on time and have a great ability to handle and prioritize even under pressure.
- 5+ years of technical experience from the mobile device area, your previous employer is probably a Device OEM/ODM, cellular modem vendor, a mobile operator or similar
- Experience working with and delivery of customer projects
- Experience of working with IoT and the eco system
- Strong strategic skills and operational effectiveness
- International exposure, working with stakeholders and customers in different markets.
If you fancy joining our team, apply for the job! Do you need to know more, call me at +4672 585 58 39 or via email email@example.com
Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch!
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!
Ansök till IoT Device - Quality Assurance Engineer
Observera att arbetsgivaren inte får tillgång till ditt facebook-konto.
Management, Network, Project management, Sales