Be responsible for the marketing and people management to develop and implement marketing strategies throughout the Nordics
Panasonic Nordic is one of the leaders in the development of diverse electronic technologies in heating and cooling solutions for homes, medium-sized buildings and large-scale buildings. Panasonic is committed to offering our customers innovative products in the heating and cooling market across the Nordics and the Baltic states. Key to success is Panasonic's investment in R&D, manufacture and training to ensure innovative, cutting edge products and investment in our distribution channels and partners so that these products are accessible.
Moreover, Panasonic is determined to remain at the forefront of its market. Panasonic Corporation celebrated its 100th anniversary in 2018, has expanded globally and now operates 591 subsidiaries and 88 associated companies worldwide, recording consolidated net sales of Euro 61.4 billion for the year ended March 31, 2018
YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
Be responsible for the marketing and people management to develop and implement marketing strategies throughout the Nordics. Create marketing strategies and managing the team to execute marketing activities with aim to develop Panasonic business. Forecast & reach the company's connected KPIs. Our Nordic operation is moving towards a very agile and dynamic environment so you´ll need to be proactive, keen to learn new things and prepared to work hard to get things done. You will report to the Nordic Deputy Managing Director. The goal is to drive marketing and key initiatives that will deliver transformational growth for the Nordic region.
What will you do?
- Responsibility for planning and follow up the marketing strategy and set goals to support the overall business plan
- Forecast and follow up on results and report back to European management
- Responsibility for product management activities, including commercial aspects of new product introductions and life cycle management
- Analysing product portfolio commercial performance to drive portfolio optimization
- The ability to set the strategy in line with business requirements and show strong leadership capabilities
- An outstanding expertise in Marketing resulting in a role of being 'the partner of choice' in the related subject matter
- Effective management of complex projects (i.e. cross-functional, international and/or of strategically relevant)
- Development of strong networks with experts, inside and outside the company
- The ability to contribute a dedicated team of experts effectively
- The skill sets to be able to drive the business in Coaching and Mentoring environment
COULD YOU BE OUR PERFECT MATCH?
We think you have the following skill sets:
- Relevant University Degree with functionally focused, deep Marketing expertise
- 8 to 12 years of relevant experience in the field
- Strong command of the English language
- High-level product knowledge
- Knowledge of CRM and online marketing tools
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail, innovative, driven and flexible
- Well-developed analytical skills
- Ability to run multiple initiatives in parallel with a strong sense of planning and prioritizing work
- A self-starter with proactive attitude
- Advanced level in Microsoft Office e.g. Excel, Power Point
EXCITED AND WANT TO BE PART OF THE JOURNEY?
Send us an application that best reflects you as a person via our partner Michael Murica at Michael Page. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact him on +46 70 142 35 64
Ansök till Marketing Manager Nordics
Observera att arbetsgivaren inte får tillgång till ditt facebook-konto.
ASP, CRM, Management, Marketing manager, Mentor, Network, Power Point, Sales