Parts Market Support is responsible to drive the definition of spare parts (before order) securing that it matches market demand and our parts strategy. Our continuous aim is to provide on-time delivery of the definition of spare parts allowing for the best local service to our customers. To achieve this, Parts Market Support is organised in two areas; Parts Documentation and Parts Service Support. Parts Documentation is now looking for Technical Writers to our Parts Documentation team that is based in Mjölby.
As a technical writer, you support the Parts Market Support organisation with technical documentation for all our spare parts. In short, your responsibilities are to:
- Follow the development of the existing products
- Maintain contact with Manufacturing R&D and Special Products to ensure high quality documentation of Repair Parts
- Maintain contact with external parties where applicable Participate as the parts specialist representative in development projects where applicable
- Create and update parts documentation illustrations, and spare part information in a structured way
- Create and update recommended Spare Parts List for optimal parts Logistics and support to Service functions
Our Part Documentation team produces customer specific documentation for both internal and external customers.
- You have a Technical education or similar experience.
- You are interested in technology and you have a good technical understanding; experience from our products or automotive products is an advantage.
- You have experience with Content Management System (CMS) and / or illustrator tools
- You have high sense of commitment to due dates and tasks
- You have previous experience of similar work
- You have good knowledge both written and spoken English.
As a person you are creative and able to take own initiatives and you are used to work both independently and together with others. You are communicative and collaborative.
We offer a dynamic, challenging and international work environment with high focus on customer service. You will be an important part of the Parts Market Support organisation in giving our customers reliable parts documentation.
Send your application, in English, as soon as possible since we are applying continuous selection! We would like to receive your application at latest April 30th, 2019.
For further information please contact:
Marc Falletta, Senior Manager Parts Documentation, TMHE AB
Ansök till Technical Writer - Parts Documentation
Observera att arbetsgivaren inte får tillgång till ditt facebook-konto.
Toyota Material Handling
- Mjukvaruutvecklare Autonoma fordon
- Gruppchef Application SW &Test till Toyotas R&D
- Gruppchef Complete Vehicle Engineering till Toyotas R&D
- Applikationsspecialist till Toyotas IS/IT
- Drivs du av att lösa problem och driva projekt? Nu söker vi en Issue Manager - Projektledare
- Parts Service Support
- Serviceadministratör till Toyota Material Handling
- Beräkningsingenjör till Toyota
- Gruppchef till Toyotas R&D
- Programmerare Application Software - IoT