Fujitsu work in a multinational environment, with large and well known customer brands in both the private and public sectors. As a Business Controller you will be part of our Customer Controlling team together with 4 colleagues, supporting one of the larger customers within Digital Technology Services (DTS).
What you’ll do
Your main responsibility as Business Controller is to ensure that sales and financial processes are handled correctly by providing analysis of financial business planning for one of Fujitu´s larger accounts. Your tasks include monitoring expenses, forecast- and data analysis, prepare financial procedures and processes, provide relevant commercial information and assure profitability of specific projects. You will also get the opportunity to act as the customer contact person for commercial issues and recommend corresponding solutions.
Our local team supports and challenges the business line in order to develop business and increase profitability. We are proactive, professional and transparent about the figures while working closely with the business. We constantly strive to be agile and adaptable to the changing environment and drive for excellence and efficient processes.
Who are you?
We are looking for a self-driven and ambitious Business Controller to join our team and support one of Fujitsu Sweden’s larger accounts. As a person you are analytical and handle your responsibilities with great financial integrity. You take ownership of your work and have a great awareness for risk management and financial performances. You thrive when having independent responsibility, have a record of meeting strict deadlines and have excellent presentational skills when reporting to internal stakeholders.
To succeed in this role we also see that you have the following qualifications:
- Higher education in Finance or Business Administration
- Experience from the IT industry with 2-3 years of Business Controlling experience
- Experience working in an intercultural and global organization
- Experience of global deliveries and working with KPIs
- Great Excel and SAP skills
- Knowledge of IFRS is desirable but not mandatory
- Fluent in English and Swedish is required, both oral and written
We offer you
Be part of our digital transformation journey and work with one of Fujitsu Sweden’s largest accounts. We offer you a challenging international environment to advance your career and a wide network of professionals’ throughout the Nordics and Europe. Work in our modern activity based and flexible office environment in Kista.Contact and Application
This recruitment is being conducted in collaboration with SJR. If you have any questions, please call Recruitment Consultant Sara Borgeström + 46 70 4715914. Please apply via our online recruitment system at .
Ansök till Business Controller to Fujitsu Sweden
Observera att arbetsgivaren inte får tillgång till ditt facebook-konto.
Business Controller, Controller, Controlling, Finance, IFRS, Management, Monitor, Network, Sales, SAP
- Erfaren och prestigelös Ekonomiassistent till Kundreskontra
- Driven försäkringsförmedlarassistent till Brim
- Erfarna lönekonsulter
- Serviceinriktade AML medarbetare sökes!
- Ekonomiassistent till Evidensia Smådjur AB
- Ekonomiassistent med viss erfarenhet till fint bolag i Bromma
- Vill du arbeta som redovisningsekonom på ett av Södertäljes finaste bolag?
- Purchase to pay specialist
- HR konsult med driv och engagemang
- Redovisningscontroller med 3–5 års erfarenhet