ImmunoIVD AB is now looking to recruit a driven and result-oriented scientist to join the production team. The company’s focus is designing and producing innovative molecular assays for the detection of rare immune disorders in children such as severe Combined Immunodeficiency in new-borns (also known as SCID). Many countries are today in the process of implementing SCID screening on a national level. Our stable and easy-to-use assay has great potential to be part of these screening programs. We are also developing other immune-related in vitro diagnostic products and are currently in a very exciting phase, which we now invite you to be part of. We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, hands-on attitude and strong interpersonal skills who seeks to grow individually and professionally. If this sounds interesting to you - come join us!
The role is full time and based at ImmunoIVD’s headquarters in the beautiful area of Nacka Strand, Sweden
We will evaluate applications continuously and we welcome your application today!
As a Scientist, you will have a key role as a deputy head of production to ensure our customers receives our products according to set time lines.
Main responsibility areas include:
• Planning, executing and documenting production activities
• Involvement in execution of production, quality control, product releases, product packing and distribution.
• Process documentation to assure traceability and handling of deviations.
• Responsible for machine and process validation and documentation.
• Handling customer complaints and quality issues.
• Contribute to method/assay development and hands-on optimization of our technology platform
Vem är du?
Key qualifications are:
- PhD in Biochemistry, Molecular biology, Biotechnology or related field
- >2 years of company experience and working according to the routines of a quality management system including experience in documentation; experience from ISO 13485 is a plus
- Good knowledge in qPCR
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills in English
We’re looking for a highly-motivated analytical team player with a high sense of responsibility and ability manage multiple tasks independently. We believe you to be a structured person with attention to detail and an open and friendly personality. Strong team working skills and a can-do attitude are required. Importantly, we believe that you are someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and in a smaller entrepreneur-driven company where you will have a strong impact on where we go as a company. Being a small company (at present 8 persons), you will get the benefits of a greater involvement in company decisions, an understanding of how the company functions as a whole, and obvious opportunities to grow with the company.
ImmunoIVD AB is a Swedish company founded in 2015 that produces neonatal screening kits for severe primary immunodeficiency disorders (PID). Our aim is to continue with the development of new assays to detect other forms of PID. No matter how rare a disease is, we have to strive to detect it as early as possible to increase the chances for all children to grow up and live life to its fullest.
The majority of the company is owned by Mabtech, a well-established and successful biotech company with more than 30 years' experience in developing and producing products for the biomedical market. The scientific advisory board consists of leading and renowned researchers within the field of clinical immunology and immunogenetics.
Ansök till Senior Scientist to ImmunoIVD AB
Observera att arbetsgivaren inte får tillgång till ditt facebook-konto.
Entrepreneur, IFU, Management, Researcher